Day 4

nicowz13

and all is going well,drinking 2.5 -3 ltrs of water but my mouth dont taste like it normally does on cd :(my kids normally call it death breath lol

I gotta be in ketosis as I aint hungry hmmmmm it must be down to drinking more water:confused:

Im trying not to weigh myself till this months worth have run out as I normally hit week one and say ooo well done nic then give up so thinking time for a change in my ways. anyone else doing this?

nicowz13 said:
and all is going well,drinking 2.5 -3 ltrs of water but my mouth dont taste like it normally does on cd :(my kids normally call it death breath lol

I gotta be in ketosis as I aint hungry hmmmmm it must be down to drinking more water:confused:

Im trying not to weigh myself till this months worth have run out as I normally hit week one and say ooo well done nic then give up so thinking time for a change in my ways. anyone else doing this?

Hi nicowz13 you are doing really well. I too have given up weighing for as long as possible. It got to the point when I was weighing a couple of times a day! It's not easy and I am finding the scales a lot more tempting than food but I will resist!

I'm a bloody nightmare lol I had every intention of keeping off the scales but staying away from food and scales don't mix so i had a sneaky peak lol.

my breath is rank!! pmsl

Hey Sarah Sneaky peak hey do tell lol
and as for the breath its not so bad in the day as Im drinking lots but last night OMG I woke up felt physically sick at my taste got up and brushed my teeth lol

Yesterday was a really hard day for me not in the Exante front but on a personnal note, got a phone call saying my daughter whos 13 was involved in a hit and run on the way to school :(

Spent most of the day in hospital and just drank water I really dont know how I did it was weird under stress I eat but It didnt bother me this time.
Shes home now no broken bones but lots of cuts and bruises thank god.

I really hope they catch the scum that has done this, what type of person drives off fgs!
Anyway she fine and got me running around like her little slave bless her :)

so heres to my day 5 just had a bannana shake mmmmmmm

omg no!! mental how people could drive off, hope she's ok xx

i weighed 15 dead so that's 6.5lb down!! mental. i

my kids are driving me mad, constant fighting about anything and everything......gonna have my choc shake in a min with coffee.

you not tempted for a sneaky weigh?? lol

I know it's a sick person who can do that :( ye she will be fine im sure x

I started at 15'10 and im gonna try and not weigh this time as I have fallen off so many times lol

Congrats on ur loss so far and hey ur nearly in the 14's whoop whoop x

i'm not going to check scales again untill wi sat, i'll get hubby to hide them lol. i normally reward my good losses with food but i've bought nice bubble stuff instead. the 14's haven't been in them for at least 6 yrs.
good luck xx

Well thats just amazing that u got through such a stressful day without caving in. You can do anything so.

Glad to hear your daughter ok. You must feel murderous. What a dreadful thing for the driver to do.
You know that they'll never be caught but they will have to live with their conscience.

Belle

Thanks all for all your kind words, she's on the mend thank god back at school monday I hope Im running around like a slave lol

how this for day 5 I have only just realised I aint had my 3rd shake yet and its 8.30pm whoops lmao off I go to have a Vanilla and coffee shake bye for now
p.s good luck all xx

That early omg woman lol

i know lol was cooking pizza my fav for the boys and i thought to avoid temptation i'll have my bar. missing my fizzy though as it does fill me up, never made it to asda

WELL DONE for avoiding TEMPTATION XX

An extra one tonight aint gonna do any harm tho if your desperate x

Good girl x

Back