Day 4

Wedding Bells

Get alot of encouragement and inspiration from this site and I thought it would good for me to keep a diary,
I am getting married at the beginning of October I am currently 18st4lb and a size 22 I want to be a size 16 and I have 13 weeks of lipotrim to do this. :)

Well done for getting to day 4 I have done two weeks and lost 17lbs hope this helps to motivate you

al30 said:
Well done for getting to day 4 I have done two weeks and lost 17lbs hope this helps to motivate you

That is fantastic you are doing so well, we can do this xx
Thank you for your support x

Hi Wedding bells and welcome, It is doable in 13 weeks ;) what a great incentive you have. Good luck :D

Kay said:
Hi Wedding bells and welcome, It is doable in 13 weeks ;) what a great incentive you have. Good luck :D

Thanks Kay, I am looking forward to having lots of new friends to talk to on here, I am going to do this and with fantastic friends like you it makes it exciting x

well done Wedding Bells :)

foggie said:
well done Wedding Bells :)

Thanks Foggie x

Day 5

Tonight is hard I normally have wine and takeaway so sulking a little, but I guess nothing tastes as good as being slim will feel :)
I have taken myself off to bed to read everyones diaries as I find I do get strength from this.
Thanks to you all xxx :)

Wedding Bells said:
Thanks Foggie x

Day 5

Tonight is hard I normally have wine and takeaway so sulking a little, but I guess nothing tastes as good as being slim will feel :)
I have taken myself off to bed to read everyones diaries as I find I do get strength from this.
Thanks to you all xxx :)

DAY 6
Well I have decided I am not cooking a dinner today because I don't feel strong enough to keep my mouth shut lol. The OH and kids are eating out I am staying in my room watching don't tell the bride getting excited about how I will look on my wedding day. I have a plan to add exercise into my life next week to help with my loss after reading peaches diary think that's a great way forward. Good luck everyone :)

Peaches diary is fantastic huh!! I'm going to not pressure myself these first couple of weeks in exercising but hoping to kick my lazy butt into shape after that! Prob start with walking and swimming...

week 1 -

i'm on day 5! really struggled the first 3 days but getting a little easier! its not that i'm hungry, it thats i want food....but keeping focused on being slim by september (fingers crossed) xx

My Diary

kelzp said:
i'm on day 5! really struggled the first 3 days but getting a little easier! its not that i'm hungry, it thats i want food....but keeping focused on being slim by september (fingers crossed) xx

Well Done Kelzp, your doing great I agree I am not hungry I just want it but I suppose that will get better with time x

Last edited:
Wedding Bells said:
Well Done Kelzp, your doing great I agree I am not hungry I just want it but I suppose that will get better with time x

Day 7,

Big weigh in tomorrow not looking forward to it anymore as its TOTM, this diet is so much easier when I am at work and everyone is dieting. The saving grace I have is I don't have to cook for the family.
I want to look so lovely on my wedding day 10th October 2012 I really want to be successful and this site is a great inspiration :) x

Good luck for tomorrow dont.forget I started TOTM the day before my first weigh in and lost 13lbs that week

Hi just had my weigh in after first week,lost14ib really pleased:) missing food tho..:)xx

Back