Day 41 and my first hurdle...

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Hi Folks

Wow I can't believe I've been on LT for 41 days now, the time sure has flown by. I am so happy it's working for me this time and I can stick with it, and here was me thinking I'd never get past day 12 again hehe

Anyway, just wanted to mention that last night I had my first wobbly moment, not bad really, nearly 6 weeks done without a hiccup. OH was cooking fried chicken and chips and the smell just triggered my hunger and I found myself really wanting it. Note that I wasn't actually hungry but my brain responded to that smell with ferocity and it was only sheer determination and telling myself over and over "be strong, be strong, be strong" that got me through it. Also, I told OH not to cook that particular meal again while I'm on LT thanks very much haha

So I wake up today and I feel great, proud that I didn't cheat and in my slimmer jeans - what a feeling and so worth a few hours of mental torture over some chicken hehe

Just wanted to share, hope you all don't mind :)

Well done for being so strong!! Keep enjoying your skinny jeans ;-)

Don't think that we would ever mind hearing about someone over coming a hurdle. very well done not eating i felt the same way when i cooked a curry for my family at about the same stage your at now it was horrible it took all my will power not to shove some in my mouth so a big congrats for not giving in and them jeans are just gonna get skinnier. xxxx

Well done! I know what you mean - there are a couple of smells that make me think I'm really hungry when I know I'm not ACTUALLY hungry. Heh.

Keep up the good work - those jeans are totally worth it & I'm sure they'll be hanging off you in no time!! :)

Hannah

Thanks for all your support, am feeling great today, nothing like you're slim jeans to make you feel fab is there? hehe

Fair dues for resisting the temptation to break. It can be tough at times but the rewards are great!!!!!

Back