Day 47 Struggling

Determined Bev

Im on countdown to refeed, 2 more days of 100% after today and I can honestly say this has been the hardest week for me. Feel sluggish, forcing the shakes down, I normally go pub on Friday night and sit there with soda water but this wkend I had 2 and came home, I just felt boring. Has anyone else felt like this when it's near the end of their LT journey?

still got 2st to lose but got things coming up in July and 1st half of August so gonna see how I go till then and then maybe back to tfr if not at target x

I think it happens to everybody when you know you will be eating again really soon.
Happened to me for sure.was such hard work to carry on the final few days but then I was also worried sick about eating again. Good luck x

Im not worried and Im gonna stick to chicken and salad as long as poss lol x

Your losses are great, almost 2 stone which is fantastic! Well done. I am on Day 6 and first weigh in tomorrow. Have found it hard-going. One day at a time.....!

sneaked a peek at the scales this morning and Ive got my 2st this week so Im well happy. 8 shakes to go till food,yippee!

Back