Day 5 100%

Well its day 5 of SS and its 100% so far and feeling great, the first 3 days were tough but I think I'm through it now. Going to see my CDC on Friday for my first weeks weigh in so roll on day six then its D day ? will it be :) or will it be :cry:

By the way I could eat the porridge all day long, how nice are they ?

Well done for getting to Day 5. The good thing about this diet is if you stick to it it works so well so you don't have to worry about not losing weight. I found the first week dead easy but I struggled for a couple days in the second (Days 8 and 9). Mad hunger pangs, maybe my body was trying to convince me otherwise lol.

I love the porridge too. So much so that I have 3 packs a day. It's the main reason I stick to the diet.

How do people cook the porridge? - every attempt I have made to date has ended in total disaster.

It smells nice and looks like a nice big bowl full but the consistency is .... yuk!

What I prepare could easily be used to stick wallpaper!!

A lot of people use more water than stated, and/or add some shake mix to it. Toffee & walnut is a great one for adding to porridge!

Well in brother for getting to DAy 5
Believe me the worst is over and you will now be in Ketosis
Im now on day 1 of week 3 nd it does get easier
Well done and good luck for weigh in
Cheers
James

Well done! you've done the hard bit, now keep at it! Believe me, the first time you do this diet really is the Golden time - stick to it as best you can because restarting is never a sucessful as that crucial first time!

Believe in yourself - you can stick this out and get to goal!!

And yes, the porridge is luch and is quite probably going to be my lifesaver! I luuuuuuuuuuurve the apple & cinnamon.

In answer to fatpossum - I use a little less than the 140ml - 100ml of hot water, slowly mixed in before microwaving, gives the consistency of Ready Brek. If its too thick when it comes out the mirco, slowly add a little more water and stir like mad!

I haven't tried adding shake to it yet - vanilla might be a good one to try?

well done on doing 5 days, isn't the porridge lovely! i love it with a spoon of toffee & walnut in it...yum!
I'm sure your weigh-in will be excellent, good luck !

xx

Very well done!! Am on day 2, and so hungry, but keeping to it and feel a real sense of achievement already. I'm sure you will see a fabulous weight loss.
We can do it!

well done,u've got through the worst of it and I'm sure u will be pleased with the results on Friday. good luck.

Brilliant Newlifeman! Hang in there and the next week does get easier!

Chris
x

I found the first week dead easy but I struggled for a couple days in the second (Days 8 and 9). Mad hunger pangs, maybe my body was trying to convince me otherwise lol.
Funny I was just thinking this. I have noticed since I am in my 25th wk that my body makes me recommit from time to time. It shows by me having sts wks or gaining a lb or 2. Kind of like my body saying ok here's your chance do you really want to keep going or you can just stop now. I have learned that how I handle that will either make or break. I am thankful that I have been able to over come the obstacles thus far. It is hard work but the pay off is huge :D and the support on here is awesome. Thanks guys.
edi

Back