Day 5 and going well so far

polishrose

Gold Member
Although I wish I didn't have to cook for the kids!!Too tempting!!LOL

Well done on day 5. I have 3 kids aswell so understand what your saying. It helps me that, I make tea & dish out, then hubby takes over feeding and !controlling! whilst I do a little surfing on internet for 30 mins. I am also getting really good at cooking double portions, add a can of veg, beans or lentils and then share it into 3 meals (serve one, freeze 2) like spag bol., shepards pie, fish pie, milk chicken curries etc... I am trying not to prepare for me aswell in size of portion. Its amazing how much further a meal goes without mummy piggy eating half of the supplies herself. (hee hee). Its saving me money and time shopping for food...............still wish hubby could learn to cook though!

I find it easier if i cook for the hubby and kids. If i leave it to hubby they end up having all kind of yummy junk food. Pizza, chips, more chips, more chips - do you see a pattern?! lol

LOL-my other half works 3pm to 11pm so it's up to me to cook and feed the kids.I am cooking normal amounts still and freezing what's left and giving it to him 2 days later for work so that makes life a little bit easier.Trying to be a bit more organised.I keep telling myself it'll all be worth it when I get into size 12 jeans :)

Back