Day 5 and going well so far

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Although I wish I didn't have to cook for the kids!!Too tempting!!LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done on day 5. I have 3 kids aswell so understand what your saying. It helps me that, I make tea & dish out, then hubby takes over feeding and !controlling! whilst I do a little surfing on internet for 30 mins. I am also getting really good at cooking double portions, add a can of veg, beans or lentils and then share it into 3 meals (serve one, freeze 2) like spag bol., shepards pie, fish pie, milk chicken curries etc... I am trying not to prepare for me aswell in size of portion. Its amazing how much further a meal goes without mummy piggy eating half of the supplies herself. (hee hee). Its saving me money and time shopping for food...............still wish hubby could learn to cook though!

4. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I find it easier if i cook for the hubby and kids. If i leave it to hubby they end up having all kind of yummy junk food. Pizza, chips, more chips, more chips - do you see a pattern?! lol

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    LOL-my other half works 3pm to 11pm so it's up to me to cook and feed the kids.I am cooking normal amounts still and freezing what's left and giving it to him 2 days later for work so that makes life a little bit easier.Trying to be a bit more organised.I keep telling myself it'll all be worth it when I get into size 12 jeans :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.