Day 5 and I feel like DEATH :(

watchmeshrink

I'm on day 5 today and I feel absolutely awful. I didn't get much sleep last night...I slept from like 5:30 a.m til 11:00 a.m and then woke up with a terrible pain in my tummy! I feel sick, weak, tired and completely miserable....I seriously don't know how i'm gonna get through the day. I really don't wanna break the diet at this point coz i'm doing so well :( I'm not hungry at all.....just really ill This sucks!!!!!

ok this is pamper day ...... rest and relax as much as possible , have a bath, read a book watch a dvd anything to keep your mind off things - it WILL pass - the energy will return and when you have your first weigh in you will be so motivated. Have a peppermint tea it relaxes the digestive system and we are allowed it as it is a leaf tea x x x Hope you feel better tomorrow x x x

Thanks Angela :) I got through the day x x :)

great stuff hun just noticing we started on the same day and we practically same weight so let's keep motivating each other and everyone - we all know this diet is hard but we CAN do it!!!!!

We can all do it!x

I'm on day 5 today and I feel absolutely awful. I didn't get much sleep last night...I slept from like 5:30 a.m til 11:00 a.m and then woke up with a terrible pain in my tummy! I feel sick, weak, tired and completely miserable....I seriously don't know how i'm gonna get through the day. I really don't wanna break the diet at this point coz i'm doing so well :( I'm not hungry at all.....just really ill This sucks!!!!!

It's hard work in the first week, take each day as it comes, you will be surprised how well you have done on your first weigh in!
Good luck:D

Back