Day 5 and need support!!!!

Hi Natalie
Well done on your loss!! It's brilliant!!

You do read that some people (not everyone) have wonderful losses in their first week - I lost half a stone... and I must admit, i was more than happy with it.

We are all different and so we can expect to see different weight losses.

I hope you cope ok on the weekend - sounds as if it's going to be a busy one! Stay focused and think of us all on here... you'll feel so much better if you stick at it on the weekend. But don't fret if you don't - we are only human, and we all need to live a little.

Have a fab time, and well done again.

Lynne
x

Thanks Lynne

Hey dont suppose you know how I can delete a ticker do you? Seem to have ended up with 2 the same when I tried to update it with the loss.

xxx

Start weight 16 stones
Week 1 - 8lbs loss

Oh yes, i can see. Go into USER CP, and edit signature... scroll down until you see the part where the ticker code is - there should be two - delete one of them. Try that... i'm not very good at this kinda thing, so let me know how you get on!!

Next time you go to update your ticker, look for the option to update your weight - maybe you just clicked on a new ticker or something!!

Lynne
x

Thanks for advice all done now xx

You need to edit your weight in your stats on the left hand side too now that you have lost 8lbs. Congratulations, that's fabulous!

Thanks Bailey all done now and good luck with your 1st weigh in xx

Well done!! 8lb is a great loss x x

Hi Natalie,

Well done. 8lbs is a great loss, I have never been on any other diet and lost over half a stone in the first week. :)

Good luck with the BBQ!

Hey well done you Holly on your weight loss for week 1,you must be well pleased. Roll on week 2 eh xx

Back