1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Day 5 and not in ketosis and starving!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bingbong, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. bingbong

bingbong Well-Known Member

I am on day 5 of a restart after cheating for the first time.
    First time I think it took me about 4 days to get into ketosis, then I had a planned break and got back into ketosis on day 4, despite having bars and water flavouring from the start. No probs at all.
    But then I cheated and had an evening of eating, started back on CD the next morning, and day 5 I am still not in ketosis.
    I have also been starving, far hungrier than I was the other two times, and I have been finding it really tough sticking to the SS. So I have started to have an extra shake a day, so four in total and that has really helped but it is still a nightmare!!!
    I am trying to have only allowed stuff, but I don't understand why I was in ketosis on day 4 last time and I have done nothing that I shouldn't and am not in it on day 5. I know the whole don't get obsessed with ketosis, but I am soooooooooo hungry that it is driving me mental. I am still loosing weight though :)
    Any ideas anyone? Also will having 4 shakes effect my loss by much? What about if I SS+ with chicken and salad? I haven't done that before but am tempted to try it!
    I am really commited and want to loose weight but I can't take much more of feeling like this.

Thanks
    bingbong

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Springador

Springador Well-Known Member

Hi, I am in the same position, I am on day 9 and still not in ketosis, I have been told it may be the water flavouring so I may have to give it up, only problem is its the only way I can drink the water.
    Not sure how I can over come this.