Day 5 and still here lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Michelle01, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Michelle01

Michelle01 Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi all, its day 5 and I'm still here, woke up on day 3 and didn't feel hungry, and didn't till about 12 when I had a shake b4 going to work. I drank myself silly and pee'd for England and didn't feel hungry. Woke up on day 4 and again didn't feel hungry, walked the kids to sch and drank a ltr of water by the time I got back, hehe, still didn't feel hungry and lasted till 2pm. Walked back to sch, ltr bottle in hand and got home starving and thats how I stayed for the rest of the day. After talking to my friend I came to the conclusion that hanging out for too long b4 you have a shake is not good and, although I thought walking would b ok, any exercise can make you hungry, way too hungry. So much to the delight of my girls there will b no more walking to sch and back (2+ mile round trip). Hope you are all having a good week, keep up the great work

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi , how do the kids get on with walking from school ?
    I'm on day 4 , and feel tired , hope i'll have abetter day Saturday , keep at it girl

4. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    well done honey you are doing great xx

5. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    congrats, your doing great- it only gets easier :)

6. Michelle01

Michelle01 Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    thanks guys, the girls are fine walking to and from school but like the car better lol. I have found I don't feel any more tired than I usually am but have had a few early nights just cos I can't cope with anymore water, thanks again for the encouragement, you keep it up too

7. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    heres to another day , me I find that i'm more awake these days , I walk everywhere cos don't drive , even wednesday in total with helping son with papers for 3 hours and school walk , total 4 hours still find myself awake more , I would rather sleep more , hehe .
    Lets turn them days into weeks ...

8. Julie Williams

Julie Williams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done and keep up the good work. Dont worry about the exercise you can add that as you go up the plans at the end of your journey I cant exercise while im on the diet at all and the weight is still dropping off xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.