Day 5 and still here lol

Hi all, its day 5 and I'm still here, woke up on day 3 and didn't feel hungry, and didn't till about 12 when I had a shake b4 going to work. I drank myself silly and pee'd for England and didn't feel hungry. Woke up on day 4 and again didn't feel hungry, walked the kids to sch and drank a ltr of water by the time I got back, hehe, still didn't feel hungry and lasted till 2pm. Walked back to sch, ltr bottle in hand and got home starving and thats how I stayed for the rest of the day. After talking to my friend I came to the conclusion that hanging out for too long b4 you have a shake is not good and, although I thought walking would b ok, any exercise can make you hungry, way too hungry. So much to the delight of my girls there will b no more walking to sch and back (2+ mile round trip). Hope you are all having a good week, keep up the great work

Hi , how do the kids get on with walking from school ?
I'm on day 4 , and feel tired , hope i'll have abetter day Saturday , keep at it girl

well done honey you are doing great xx

thanks guys, the girls are fine walking to and from school but like the car better lol. I have found I don't feel any more tired than I usually am but have had a few early nights just cos I can't cope with anymore water, thanks again for the encouragement, you keep it up too

heres to another day , me I find that i'm more awake these days , I walk everywhere cos don't drive , even wednesday in total with helping son with papers for 3 hours and school walk , total 4 hours still find myself awake more , I would rather sleep more , hehe .
Lets turn them days into weeks ...

Well done and keep up the good work. Dont worry about the exercise you can add that as you go up the plans at the end of your journey I cant exercise while im on the diet at all and the weight is still dropping off xxx

Back