Day 5 - Cheated on Day 3 and Day 4 (((

hyperion35

Hi All

I am sorry to say that I have a big confession i am officially on Day 5 but on the evenings of Day 3 and Day 4 I had a massive eating frenzy :(
I am now - today back to square one (Day 1). I have had my morning shake and I am feeling more positive I have to get rid of this weight as it really depresses me and of course in turn i eat lots of rubbish :sigh: if anyone could give me some advice as to sticking to this (especially in the evenings) then I would be really grateful.

I look forward to hearing from you :D

C :)

hyperion35 said:
Hi All

I am sorry to say that I have a big confession i am officially on Day 5 but on the evenings of Day 3 and Day 4 I had a massive eating frenzy :(
I am now - today back to square one (Day 1). I have had my morning shake and I am feeling more positive I have to get rid of this weight as it really depresses me and of course in turn i eat lots of rubbish :sigh: if anyone could give me some advice as to sticking to this (especially in the evenings) then I would be really grateful.

I look forward to hearing from you :D

C :)

Hi Hun
Firstly do not worry put it behind you today is a new day!

I also cheated a couple of days and cried after however i had a good talk with myself and im getting through
Focus on each day at a time and do not worry about tomorrow just think of getting through the day.

You will feel so much better after your first weigh in and i promise it gets easier sadly this diet is a hard one.

Get through to weigh in day then decide if you want to carry on week one is always hard and once u see your first loss you will feel great.

I have my last shake at 09.30pm then drink coffee until 11pm then i go to bed. I dont feel hungry after my last shake but im addicted to coffee thats why i drink so much.

I have my first shake at 1pm
Second shake at 5.30pm
Then last at 9.30pm
This helps me and i drink water to fill me up
Xxx

Last edited:
What really helped me was, I didn't think of food as an option.
Every week when I go in and get the shakes, I make the commitment for a week. I pay the money and I agree to go in and be weighed. So during that week, eating just isn't a possibility for me. The only time I let myself think about coming off seriously is when I'm at my appointment, then I think about it while food isn't in front of me and decide whether or not to commit to another week.
If you ever pick something up, just stop and think about how bad you'll feel after for breaking that commitment.

It's just about getting yourself in the right mindset, and physically remove yourself from the food if you think you're going to snack.

So yeah! That's everything I do, sorry if it isn't helpful or doesn't make sense. Good luck with this week though, just be strong and you'll feel amazing if you carry it through. =]

Hey :). I'm on day 6 and I have to say days 1-5 were a nightmare. Last night I was crying because I was so hungry, my head was pounding and I felt weak. To combat it I did housework, went for a walk and really thought about why I'm doing this. Finally on day 6 I'm not uncomfortably hungry and whilst I'm typing this my fiancee is sitting devouring a massive Chinese. It smells great but I just keep thinking right I've come this far. Just keep yourself busy, keep drinking your water and tell yourself you can do it. It's been torture for me because I make my fiances dinner every night but being able to resist is making me stronger. You can do it. Once you get past three days and get into ketosis you will not want to go through the pain of that again and won't break it. Good luck xx

Hi Kellybelly 123 and Opalfruits

Thank you for replying to me - i completely get what you are both saying and so far I have been so strong - Thanks to both of you I feel even stronger :cool:
I believe in getting myself in the right mindset and I am working on getting there - slowly but surely, it's taken me a few days to get used to this diet. I am hoping for a big weightloss by Monday - we will see !!I drink an awful lot of Green Tea and hot water as i dont drink coffee and I gave up smoking two months ago so this is my final kick to get rid of the fat and feel good about myself once and for all !!

One day at a time !!!

Thanks again

C:cool: x

Hi PhoebeDiddles I have a similar problem at my home - 3 children and husband eating like crazy and me trying to ignore them all. I find it really hard when I have to cook for the kids when OH is not at home due to work and that was the past two nights - I have to reset my mind on these evenings. I can do it and so will you.

One day at a time Good Luck too

C:cool: x

Definately one day at a time. We can do it!! I've already noticed my skin looking so much fresher and cleaner - likely the 3 litres of water :). My official weigh in is monday so I'll keep you posted.

Good Luck x

I keep really busy when feeling as though I may fall off the wagon. I have lost nearly 4 stone on lipotrim and it is amazing. Apart from one massive pair of trousers that I have kept, all my wardrobe is new! It feels absolutely amazing when you try something on and it looks ridiculous because it is too big. Hang on in there, because that feeling of clothes being too big is far better than the feeling of wanting food. I have had a couple of wobbly weeks, where I was ill and the doictor wanted me to eat. I did it, chicken and salad or veg once a day and still stayed in ketosis.

YOU CAN DO THIS, JUST THINK HOW FAB IT WILL BE TO BE SLIM!

Love and encouragement to everyone.

Dawn xx

I'm into my 11th week and have also had a couple of occasions when I've had a bit of a binge. Although it knocked me out of ketosis it didn't effect my weight loss too much. Just draw a line under it and start a fresh. Your only human and we all have blips. Don't beat yourself up about it. Tomorrows another day.

Don't beat yourself up luv, just start the next day afresh. I have to split the packs so I just tip a bit of the shake into my water bottle to have discreetly at work. This staves off my hunger and allows me to have a full shake at night when i feel peckish. Once the weight starts dropping, you will be buzzin to keep goin! It is hard but it does work. Lotsa luv x

Yes totally agree with winkle and pebbles. Keep going hun xx

Is there a particular time of day when you find it extra difficult? Try doing something to keep yourself busy during that time - watch a film, read a book, go outside, come on the forums... reading the messages of support from the other people on the forums really helps me when I feel low. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Back