day 5...hell

Thanks for all those who posted support...much appreciated. Feeling more like I CAN do this and more positive, if tired & still spacey. Also had first weigh in & lost 7 ibs which was a good boost!

You're doing really well :)

Week 1 done, and this time next week I bet your BMI will be under 40!!!

Keep glugging the water :)
Kitty xxx

It's day 5 aswell for me. (nearly 6 though yey!) I have also been quite short with people and grumpy today and that's not me at all! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a happier day tomorrow :) Don't know if I'm back in ketosis yet (had a 2 day break last week and knocked myself right out) I'm guessing cos I've felt like this today that I've not made the transition just yet. It makes me happier just knowing i'm not the only one struggling atm in the first week (again!) And advice, tips and moral support is just a click away! :)

Bluepaws just hang on in there, it's almost weigh day for you now and that will lift you right up as you see those numbers go down. Honestly it does get better :)

Cath

Well done ISOM
You feeling better yet?

Sam
x

Thanks all. Yes Sam feeeling better but definately "learning" to live with packs. I was interviewing today & had nothing but water from 9 -2 & actually thought I was going to pass out toward the end...must space things better. I feel more positive than I did but didnt sleep well last night & my concentration is appalling still...am off to bed as shattered! Hang in there blue it does get better although I have to say the thought of going through day 1-6 (hell) again really puts me off cheating!! I NEVER want to go through that again!

Back