TIFFERS

Hi Girls and Guys

Firstly the intresting stuff

Heigh 5" 6
Age 27
Start weight 14.11
present weight 14.00
Day 6

has anyone been on it more than a week or two that has the same stats as me (or not!!) that could tell me what to expect in the up and coming weeks:p:p

Hi Tiffers

I am 5' 5" and started at 14st 7lbs, so not the same stats but similar. My age isn't close though, I'm 39.

I lost 15lbs in the first week (NO idea how! lol) and then 3.75lbs in the second week. The third week I cheated, not too badly at first but then it went on and on for 6 weeks :eek:

I eventually got my act together and went on to lose varying amounts each week but usually around 3 to 4 lbs. My loss so far has been up and down a bit because since I started I also had a holiday where I made the mistake of eating what I wanted.

I'm no expert but I think at your starting weight and height etc you will probably average the amount that is often mentioned by CDCs of approximately a stone a month.

Good luck :) How are you finding it so far?

hi

hi im on my 3rd week i started at 41.7,i lost 6lb in 1st week,but only 2 in 2nd(was totm),so hoping to lose more this week,i found days 4,5 and 6 hard as felt really hungry ,but it does get better...good luck;)

Mochai's

Thanks for the welcome!! Im finding it really good actually - One of my friends are very concerned about this diet but as i found my self explaining it to her last night (while they all drank wine!!) I flt empowered by it.

Im a massive eater and drinker - what i eat isnt bad its just the amounts!! this diet is so structured for me and there is no way i can bend the rules

This ive lost about a stone in my fist week so im all for that! Got my wedding in July so im hoping to be down to aboutr 12 st by then (hope i can keep it off!!)

its not an easy diet but i like the results so far :)

My stats aren't comparable as I'm 5ft 1 and started at 14st but the guideline is 1st per month which seems about right and usually more in the first four weeks because week 1 is always a goodun!

Good luck with the journey and make sure you let us know how you are getting on, you will be slim way before your wedding!

Georgie
x

Thank you to all you lovely ladies!! Its nice to have support and not people saying im stupid for crash dieting and ill put it all back on!!

Down with the haters lol

You can get alot of that but it is amazing how quickly people change their minds when they see you shrinking and looking really well on it!!

Fingers in ears and ignore them all!

Gx

you OBVIOUSLT have done really well on this - have you stuck to it religously?

Yes luckily I've managed not to cheat yet which really does help if you can possibly avoid temptation although easier said than done!

Gx

Welcome to CD! my stats are totally different too (i'm a shorty) but yeah week one is generally a good one!
Stick to it, and i find that people who say "you'll put it back on" are the last to give you compliments as they are shocked that:
a) you stuck to it
b) you've gained confidence
c) you look better
d) they dont and they were wrong

Good luck chicken! just make minimins your home page as theres a fantastic community of friends here :D
Keep us updated with your feelings and how you're doing xxx

GOD you are a nice bunch arent you!! Just has my 2nd out of 3 soups for the day and feeling pretty positive

Welcome to the threads, and well done on your weight loss so far hun xxx

If you stick to the rules regarding re-introducing food once you have got to your goal weight, there is no reason why you shouldn't keep the weight off! Obviously, if you go back to the way you were eating before then it will go back on. Once you get to your goal and feel good about yourself and the way you look, that will be incentive enough to keep it off.

Good luck with your weight loss journey xxx

Oh i do hope so - if im fat for my wedding ill die!! i want SO much to be happy for my hubby to be - and to be thinner than his ex wife !!:p

Back