Day 5 nearly over

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ThinnerLu, 16 November 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinnerLu

ThinnerLu Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey guys I on day 5 and have not slipped at all but am finding it hard.. i am thinking and dreaming about food all the time!! DID NOT REALISE HOW BIG A DEAL FOOD WAS!!I have my weigh in on Tuesday cant wait to see if I get any results!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elouise77

elouise77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Good luck for tuesday.

I know what you mean about thinking of food all the time, its made me think a lot differently though, I can and will be able to eat healthly when im done here :D

4. denajane

denajane Full Member

congrats for getting this far you are doing fab and roll on tuesday your weight loss will amaze you and keep you going the thought of food does lessen and it does get easier after the first week soo keep it up xx

5. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on making it to day 5! :happy096:
    You'll be in ketosis anytime (if not already) Good luck for Tuesday, you'll be gobsmacked with your loss.
    I bet you WILL feel differently about food after LT. I do, I refed for a two week holiday in September and amazed myself by my changed attitude to food. When I came home, I HAD LOST WEIGHT!!:clap:
    This was even with having drinks etc. I just felt I wanted to make healthy choices, and I did!
    LT makes you think about your way of dealing with issues, other than eating!!

6. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yes day 5 is hard, but its worth holding out till after the 7 day mark, second week is easier and after that its easier still.

7. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi well done on reaching day 5 it will start and get easier your wi on tues will amaze you
    I agree with cathy this diet really makes realise any issues you may have with food ( well it did with me)
    dont forget to let us know about your wi

xx Sharron

8. bing

bing Restarting

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    I hear what you're saying about how food is such a big deal. I'm on my second day and it's so wierd going shopping now. Buying food for the family, but knowing that i'm not going to be eating any of it for a long while is so strange. :eek:

Keep it up and good luck for your weigh in. :)

9. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    well done ya for getting to day 5, the hardest bit is nearly over! Unfortunately at the start ya go through a stage where ya brain thinks that ya need food but glad to see ya are not letting it win, keep up the good work and the results will show on tuesday, it should be enough for ya to stay away from food forever. Fingers are crossed for ya and looking forward to hearing your success, take care

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.