Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 5 of cambridge

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alysonsoontobeslimlol, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Alysonsoontobeslimlol

Alysonsoontobeslimlol New Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello everyone, im Alyson n ive just started cambridge, in 4 days ive lost a fab 9lbs, im well chuffed, official 1st weigh in ent til monday but as i was passing the cambridge ladys house i just had to pop in, its really hard and some taste awful, but im loving the porridge n shakes, as 4 the soups yet to find a nice one. im really cold on it ,and dont normally drink hot drinks but have got some of the water flavouring, which tastes a bit like bovril but im finding it helps, im hoping to loose 3=4 stone before holibobs in june, fingers crossed xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum
    wish you every success on your weightloss journey

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done. I was never struck on the soups. Have you tried the tetras yet? And the bars are gorgeous

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.