day 5 on lipotrim

clairpear

omg iv reached day 5 on the lipotrim formula and 2day its been so hard 2day anyone av any advice am so scared i could cave please help me xxxx :wave_cry:

Oh lovie, hang on in there. I promise you, it will get better. I know how you are feeling, it's awful, isn't it? Try running a nice bath and have a long soak. I know you must feel awful right now but, promise yourself you will get to the 7th day. Sending you positive vibes and warm wishes x

Hang in there, it will be worth it when you get your weigh in. I started on Saturday and find this site a great source of support and encouragement. Good Luck

hang on in to your weigh in day. You will def get a boost. I did and the day before i was struggling sooo much.

you've come this far already which even getting through the first day is hard enough so each day is a victory. I am trying to set challenges that I get from morning to lunch to dinner to breakfast and then I think yes I've done that and feel good. Oh and then I drink some more water and say hello to the loo again 20 minutes later. I've never been to the loo so much!!

You can do it. !!!

It truly does get easier. Your first weigh in should spur you on, I had mine today and it's definitely lifted my mood. Keep reading these boards - there are so many helpful, supportive posters.

As the others have said the hardest part- going into ketosis is the worst part, I have thought so many times over the last few days of ways out!! and I havn't even posted this in my diary!!
All the ways I could bail out -on heath grounds, cheating and not telling anyone, gosh so many but you see YOU started this because you wanted to change- you can choose to give up but the only person in the world it will really totally and utterly affect is you.....
You are worth the effort, you are worth these stupid stupid doubts because that is all they are Doubts.... You can do this for you xxxxx

Hope you had a better day today xx

Back