Day 5 - still feeling crap?

YummyMummy2B

Silver Member
Im on Day 5 and feeling like complete crap! Im in ketosis and drinking 4L of water a day.

Last time I did this I only was hungry the first couple of days but the time its totally different!

Blurgh. When will it pass?

My day 5 was really hard for me this time round. I was so hungry, despite being in ketosis and having my water and shakes.
It's funny how 2 journeys can be so different - last time round I was shattered in the evenings and was in bed by 9pm. This time round I am a lot more alert and have had quite a few nights where I cant sleep at all (v frustrating)
So, I have decided to stop comparing last time and this time and just take it as it comes. I guess that is probably my best bit of advice to you. I'm on day 11 now and doing well xxx Good luck

Jabba - that is me exactly on the energy hungry score (day 11 aswell!). First time by end of week 1 was ok but this time finding it harder. I think it's my head though, just wanting comfort and that is usually food. Now it's not, ????
We know it works if we stick to it though huh. Keep going all...frame of mind! Good luck to you both.

I'd say it took me a good week to get back into the swing of things this time. In the first week I had one day where I struggled to stay awake, followed by a few sleepless nights. But I'm back to normal now, and feel fine. The strange insatiable hunger pangs I had for the first week or so have gone too, feeling fab again yay! It does pass, honestly, just keep with it.

Back