Day 5.. Thanks Everyone :)

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
I just wanted to write a quick note to say thanks for all the helpful comments you guys have given me over the last 5 days.

I had a crappy 4th day, felt rotten. Today is a much better day. Feeling a lot better, and more alert. Im hoping Ketosis is kicking in.

Im VERY nervous about my weigh in on Friday. Ill post my results to share with you.

Cheers you guys for all the positive comments. x :thankyou:

Hey Emma, I was wondering how you were feeling today, glad you're better than yesterday...

On my 4th today and apart from a yuck taste and feel in my mouth and 'dog breath' I've been fine, my mind is in the right place and nothing is going to deter me...

Hi Emma,
glad you are feeling better today, not long to go now to the weigh in. Take it easy on yourself for the next two days still and you will be fine.
Doirin

Glad today has been better for you, not long till weigh in. Good luck for Friday.

x

That's great Emma, glad you're feeling better today and it gets even better after the first week.

Looking forward to your weigh in on Friday and you'll see that the suffering has been worth it.

Hang in there - nearly weigh in day :D You can do it and once past that first week it should be so much easier as your results will carry you through the next week :D x

Back