Day 5 was just horrible!

Trash

Still fighting
Yesterday was my day 5 and oh boy its got to have been the worst so far....got past day 3 relatively easy and was chuffed all be it was unwell with ear infection - then day 5 hit like a sledgehammer in the afternoon! On going headache almost migraine, very teary and miserable :(

Gave myself good talking to early evening went had a long soak in bath and made last hot shake of the evening and chilled infront of tv whilst OH drank lager and then went on to have cheese on toast - he did apologise and offer to eat it sat in the kitchen :p I couldn't be that mean so let him continue to watch his programme and eat it less than a metre away from me.... and I was fine :)

Ok other worry is scales have not moved since wednesday!! Is this normal ?

x

Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday :( It must have been the day yesterday as i had a bad day too. Hope you are feeling better today hun. I know what you mean about the OH making food right next to you haha. Andreas ate my FAV pizza less than a meter from me too, the smell was killing me haha. We did it tho and got through it all :D Lets hope we have a better day today <3 xxx

Haha must have been hun :) I am so proud of myself that i got through yesterday tho, and i am dermained to have a nice day today. I am off shopping looking at all the things i would like to buy when i am skinny hehe!! You doing anything nice today? xxx

Ooo I lurve shopping! :)

I'm not doing much exciting to be honest all my invitations from friends revolve around food!! :eek: So have declined saying i'm still unwell with my ear (big liar me) only not told them i'm doin cd :eek: :)

So just a day doing pottering round the house and cooking for the rest of the tribe!

I do hope my scales start moving again before Monday morn when its my WI though :rolleyes: x

Hope today is better and your head is easing. I've got through 15 days now and it's starting to just feel like normal for me. No cravings or anything. I had a headache that lasted forever too at the beginning. I took all the pain medication I could as it was so unbearable and I wasn't much use for anything which is a difficult scenario with a 3 yr old!

hey hun ..
Day 5 was my worst day also, and after i got that out of the way it started getting better :) ...
hang on in there :) Maybe the magic K is with you now xx

Hi Hunni,

Day 4 for me was the absolute pits, I caved and had some grub, so be proud of ouyrself for staying strong!!!

Today you should start to feel much better and as for the scales, yes that's normal. No movement for 2/3 days then I big sudden loss. That's why we shouldn't weight ourselves everyday naughty girl :D (I do it too).

xxxx

Hope today is better and your head is easing. I've got through 15 days now and it's starting to just feel like normal for me. No cravings or anything. I had a headache that lasted forever too at the beginning. I took all the pain medication I could as it was so unbearable and I wasn't much use for anything which is a difficult scenario with a 3 yr old!

Glad it eases and i'm feeling good today - havin a 3yr is hard at best of times well done you for sticking it out :) x

hey hun ..
Day 5 was my worst day also, and after i got that out of the way it started getting better :) ...
hang on in there :) Maybe the magic K is with you now xx

Oooo I do hope so :D x

Hi Hunni,

Day 4 for me was the absolute pits, I caved and had some grub, so be proud of ouyrself for staying strong!!!

Today you should start to feel much better and as for the scales, yes that's normal. No movement for 2/3 days then I big sudden loss. That's why we shouldn't weight ourselves everyday naughty girl :D (I do it too).

xxxx

Lol I cant help it always done it since i started dieting yonks ago...lol x

Glad your feeling better today hun, i'm day 3 today and just had my creamy porridge thought I was going to be sick, had to force myself to eat it!! :(
You should b so proud for not caving forr the cheese on toast, my OH also ate my fav on the sofa next to me!! But I felt guilty making him go in the kitchen. How nice are we??
Hope you all have a good day today xxxxxxxxx

Ah bless ya Tracey. First time I did cd my day 5 was exactly like yours I remember being in bed by 9.30 and thinking don't know if I can do this, but Woke up on the saturday morning fighting fit. There are crappy days but just remeber why your doing it and what you'll get at the end if you stick with it.

Hope today's better for you x

You are doing so well Tracey, and with the dreadful ear infection/headaches. It will get better. I thought it was bad enough to have a cold on week one, but you have been through a tough challenge. Keep away from the scales- you will be rewarded when you have first official weigh-in, hang on in there, you are doing so fabulously x

As you know, my scales don't move pretty much most of the week & somedays they go up - I just take the official Sunday weigh in as the "right" reading

Back