Day 5!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well this is my day 5...

Definatley think im in ketosis now.. kinda felt a bit of the high earlier.. well I didnt realize until me and Joanne were walking down the stairs in work to go for a smoke and she said -

"geees Chelcie.. I definatley think your getting your energy high"

and I asked her why she said that

and she was like

"well you have been talking for ages and havent taken a breath and you were speaking really fast"

lol and after that I noticed it!!

I was playing about with my wii and have discovered how to connect it to the internet and can actually go on websites through it .. so currently blasting youtube through the tv!

Im not even slightly hungry right now! There is left over ham in the fridge and not one temptation to eat it!!

About to go and get ready for my sober night out.. although i reckon I will probably be home for 11.30 because I hate going out in Bangor at the best of times never mind when I am sober.. lol!!

Although starting to think going out is a bad idea.. my friends tend to not stay together and i dont want to be running about like a big sober idiot trying to find people and being bumped into.. hmmm lol!!

Well hope everyone else is having a great day and arent struggling too much!!

Have a great night chelly, i have pm'd you!

hey chelly glad your on an energy high!! enjoy tonight even without your alcohol..and if you end up back at 11.30 at least you get a good nights sleep!! x

Didnt go out in the end! Just went round and sat with everyone while they all drank before they went out and was playing that singing game on the wii and ive wrecked my voice lol!

I went out for the first time thu it was hard drinking water. a fellow minimims told me to try fizzy water in a wine glass I know it sounds stupid but you now it made me feel better. sad I know lol little things and small minds.

How are things going know I'm on day 5 and hope it's better than yesturday not hungry so far.

Were both doing so well

I know Karen its great! Im on day 6 now.. and im off today.. and my usual first thought would be "FRY" but today I dont even care :)

Glad you are doing well Karen!!

Chelly it sounds like your really enjoying LT. It's really nice to read so many positive posts from someone who is doing it second time round!!!

Is that what you look like now in your black dress?

x

Yeah pretty much.. but I have my newest pictures from this christmas period on my profile under the album 2010 restart! :)

I am really enjoying it.. It really is true what they say - You MUST be in the right state of mind to do the diet.. And I wanted to do it this time again and didnt feel like i had to do it!

Wow you look fab, I cant believe i used to weigh the same as you before i got pregnant with my first. Atleast i know i will make it there again in a few months.

It is all about the state of mind, Last week i went down to 1-2 shakes a day and felt really down and thought about eating but have given myself a kick up the bum and wont be feeling like that again.

Good Luck with your weightloss!!

x

VICKY!!

why did you go down to 1 - 2 shakes a day?????????????????

Great to see you are doing so well and getting that all important high again!
well done chelly...looking forward to hearing all about your WI in a few days...

talking about highs i think ketosis as kicked in i cant stop talking and im figiting like mad lol. my fella thinks theirs drugs in thes shakes haha. well all i can say is i feel great and i love it.

may go to make a snow man and may be do some sledging with the kids

karen x

You have most definatley hit ketosis Karen!!!

You can now look forward to being full of beans and being in a good mood most of the time!!

Good to see youve hit that high (even though you posted it yestoday)

I think we started on the same day? Anyway ive only just got that huge energy hit! Ive tired out my little one and i dont know what to do now. Id revise for my college interview but i cant sit still.

Fun isnt it :D

I'm on day 6 and I want my high !!!! I know it will come - but last time is was day 7 or 8. It was really noticable and just fab !!.x

oooooh i am so excited about being on LT now...... :D I can't wait to hit ketosis.

woooo girls!! its great isnt it??

And dont worry Caren and Rosh.. yours will come before you know it!!

Does anyone else feel like the time is flying away??

Back