day 5!!

rainbowfrost

* smile *
Ok its day 5 on alli and its sooooo good. I dont feel deprived which is my main thing with diets. I know I shouldnt peek but my scales say i'm 7pounds down YAY I couldn't believe it. I was so gutted hitting the 16 stone point n now i'm 15 and 1/2 (WHOOO HOOO) I've decided to hide my scales though and my weigh day will still be saturday. Yesterday I made myself a lower fat version of fish/chips and peas within my allowance and it was delicious. I love that i can still eat what i like but in a controlled way. Next week I am going to up it by starting exercising but generally dont stop in the day anyway running around after 2 small kids one which i had 5 months ago.
Hope everyone else is doing good !!! xx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Rainbow, fantastic news.......I can't resist jumping on scales every morning lol...I keep mine in my kitchen
I'm doing well thanks :) xx

wow thats great, well done!! I am terrible with the scales can never resist jumping on them!! I think this is one of the best healthy eating regimes i have done (dont like calling it a diet) it is easier to stick to and i see great results - so far anyway!! Let us know how your official weigh in goes on saturday!!

rainbowfrost said:
Ok its day 5 on alli and its sooooo good. I dont feel deprived which is my main thing with diets. I know I shouldnt peek but my scales say i'm 7pounds down YAY I couldn't believe it. I was so gutted hitting the 16 stone point n now i'm 15 and 1/2 (WHOOO HOOO) I've decided to hide my scales though and my weigh day will still be saturday. Yesterday I made myself a lower fat version of fish/chips and peas within my allowance and it was delicious. I love that i can still eat what i like but in a controlled way. Next week I am going to up it by starting exercising but generally dont stop in the day anyway running around after 2 small kids one which i had 5 months ago.
Hope everyone else is doing good !!! xx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hi congrats on the weight loss jus wanted ro ask how different us alli to xenical apart from it being half the dose.? how much fat can u eat per meal etc

On alli I was allowed 1800 cals a day with 19g fat per meal........if you log onto Home | alli and join the programme not only do you have weekly weigh ins but when you put your weight and height in it will tell you cals n fat.....although I must admit I ate less fat than they said....
:)

Alli.co.uk

I started alli in February as I needed the extra boost with being menopausal, the weight is so much harder to shift. A girl I work with lost three stone and looks terrific it was her who encouraged me to try it. * Crosses fingers and toes*

Welcome Tinkerbelle and goodluck, you have come to the right place :)

hi there, ive been on the cambridge diet after having 2 babies in 2 years! im now 10st 11 but dont have the motivation to do the shakes anymore and been thinking about orlistat, i need to loose atleast another 2 stones hopefully by summer time ....
i was wondering are you guys doing low fat healthy eating and orlistat and if so is the orlistat actually losing the weight or is it the low fat diet? sorry if i seem a bit dim...
im hoping to go to se if my gp will prescribe me any on monday as they do monthly weigh ins at the surgery if you go on the tablets...

Hiya Blush....we are all on low fat diets and the orlistat just stops a % of fat hitting the body....

Its all about re-educating yourself about foods ect....we don't go over 5g fat per 100g rule when you look at the back of packets !!
I have a monthly weigh in with my Dr as do most of us on this forum :):)

Back