Day 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Gerardineb90, 4 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Gerardineb90

Gerardineb90 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on slimming world now on lipotrim
    Dreading this weekend as I work in a cafe as well as being on my years placement from uni,and on Saturday night we are off to a gig so it's gonna be a hard one!feeling a lot better now and I am in kestosis :) though I'm really struggling to take 3 shakes a day is anyone else having this issue?

Though one fear I'm having is on the 17 march I'm off to Manchester and Liverpool and wondering should I stay on the shakes or come off?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Jewel83

Jewel83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Gerardine,

I had the same dilemma a few weeks ago when it was my birthday. I was having friends over for dinner and going out to the pub, family do arranged etc...
    But I decided that for a few nights it was not worth the upheaval and hard work of re-feed. My pharmacist would have let me go back on TFR after 2 weeks off but there have been many threads on here about how some pharmacies want you to take months off if you re-feed.
    You need to check with yours what they will allow you to do and decide if being off TFR for at least a few weeks is worth it for a few nights..?

Good luck with your decision x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.