Day 5

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi everyone
I'm starting to except that my eating habbits have to stay like this for as long as i can..... After say 3-4 weeks i'll start to add a meal chicken salad or fish with veg and of course other meals to For 1 week, then go back to 3 shakes aday and if i need to, a slim fast snack bar at 99 cals also.... like what i have been doing .
I really don't like to plan because plans always never go to plan but i'm aiming this way .
So today i had
Breakfast slim fast shake strawberry
Lunch Slim fast bar
Dinner slim fast shake strawberry
Snack bar slim fast 99 cals
Hope you are all doing well!

hi

Hi missleo

Just had my first wi yesterday after 8 days ssing and i have lost 8 1bs.
i agreed with cdc to switch to the 790 plan as i thought it would be more sustainable for me, so last night had a nice bit of chicken and veg and blow me i have put on 2 1bs already now i feel in limbo, now i dont know what to do cause i'm thinking am i going to just put this weight back on at he same rate i lost. god i am confused this morning.

Jo

Hi Jot , you will see your body will sort itself out , but a low cal diet and chicken fillet and veg will not long term put weight on you give it some time , well done on the 8lb loss woohooo

Sometimes they have if you have not lost any weight to trick the body with food , really do a plan and write everything you are eating down and then post on here , Also time of the month that can put say 7 pounds on some people then days later it sorts itself out . you must just carry on otherwise you will go back to your old ways then be more hurt

yeah i was a bit dissapointed but i am just going to be really carefull may be just have salad each night with a piece of fish or chicken and little balsamic. just going to dig deeper because i have to learn to behave myself with food. They say every cloud has a silver lining and this one certainly does, toilet need i say more bloody marvelous,.

Jo.x

Well just avoid carbs because not only does it make you gain it also makes you more hungry , so bread rice potatoes them sort of things . Hey i will look out for you but i have got to go to the shop and sort out sky bill they keep billing me to much they must owe me now arrrr .
Keep posting ok !

ok will speak tomorrow hopefully that 2 1b will sort its self out today.

Jo.x

Back