Day 5

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Mares, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Mares

Mares Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My second time doing the CD, I lost four stone in three months four years ago and have successfully piled it all back on again :( I sole sourced and never got to Maintenance so am hoping this time I shall follow the whole plan through til the end..!!

Day 5 today, feeling bad breathed but confident... Yes, I'm horribly hungry and making tea for my husband and three sons doesn't help..!! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pampered

Pampered Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's hard, isn't it? I came back to the diet last month, and the weight is coming off nicely, although I seem to be plateauing now. Cooking for the family can be pure torture, and I got them pizza on Friday, I just wanted to snatch a piece and cram it in!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.