Day 5

needs2eatless

Day 5,thank god.I really didn't think i was going to make it last night,i got so hungry.

Hoping for a good day today.How's everyone getting on?

Anyone feeling thinner?

This is my day 5 too. Was hungry yesterday, don't think I am today but then I'm usually ok in morning anyway so jus need to wait and see. I hope i am into ketosis now! X

day 4 for me... finding it ok, but I have gotten really sore lips, think its from the water, so drinking out of a 1litre bottle now instead of a pint glass, has anyone else had this?

Hi - Congrats on making it to Day 5 - I've not been as hungry as I expected and went into ketosis on Day 3 - I've no idea why as I had hugely over indulged during the Christmas break -and New Year. Unfortunately I've got a cold, my lips are sore but I presume that's due to the cold - is there any cold medicine I can take other than paracetemol?

I have a cold also,i don't think there is anything you can take as most contain sugar.I had sore lips,just used lip balm.

I get hungrier in the evening too.Hopefully i'm passed that now.Can't wait to get the first week out of the way.Nearly there now:D

Well done everyone for making it this far:clap:

I'm on day 5 too, hopefully we're past the worst of it now:D

I'm not feeling thinner (though my husband looks like he's dropped loads already:rolleyes::p) but I am feeling great, really in control

Big :grouphugg: for everyone

Hello, I thought I was doing great - but I'm feeling quite hungry to-day. My ketostix show only min. pink - trace. Trying to think why - only things I did differently yesterday were having a bar, for the first time, and using a normal, Boots mouth freshener spray. Maybe it's the spray - what do you think? Somone has posted elsewhere that we should use only Goldspot - I didn't know! I'm determined to keep going, hopefully the hunger will disappear soon.

I started same day as you Lizzy. I don't have any sticks so don't know if I am in ketosis but have been 100% since day 1. I don't have gold spot freshener either. I just use a tesco one and a macleans one. I think probably some days you feel hungrier than others. I came in from work and told my partner I wasn't hungry at all and now half an hour later I really am. When I think about it I am less than half of my usual water intake so just gonna have another pint! Stay strong. Have a good day everyone

I'm having 1.5L water daily, and lots of hot drinks, which count towards the water required, I believe.

Im on day 4 and feeling sooooo tired. No hunger but wanting things.....Determined to get to the 31st January without weighing, hoping to lose around 21lb. Well done everyone on getting this far, the first few days are so hard!

lizzy27 said:
Hello, I thought I was doing great - but I'm feeling quite hungry to-day. My ketostix show only min. pink - trace. Trying to think why - only things I did differently yesterday were having a bar, for the first time, and using a normal, Boots mouth freshener spray. Maybe it's the spray - what do you think? Somone has posted elsewhere that we should use only Goldspot - I didn't know! I'm determined to keep going, hopefully the hunger will disappear soon.

When I was on LL they said any breath spray and light pink is fine probably diluted from all the water x

Back