Total Solution Day 5!!!!!

Mummyb33

I everyone I've finally got too day 5 am I'm feeling great!! It's taken me ages to get this far after loosing a stone in January then eating little bits it got more and more, have been trying to get back on track these last few weeks and now I've finally done the worse part, here's to finally loosing this weight and having a slimmer summer, good luck to anyone starting today <3 x

Hi, well done for getting through day one, I knew once I could do day one with no cheating I had to do more, just hoping I can keep thinking this way so I get to loose lots of weight, this is my third time trying :-( had a sneaky peek and scales are showing a 7lb loss already so now I don't want to cheat!! All the best for day two. Xx

Welcome back & well done on reaching day 5. Hopefully you are over the worst & will now find it a little more easy to stick with the diet. Do you have any goals to aim for I find they help keep me focused most of the time. Good luck for the rest of the week

My aim is trying to fit into my pre pregnancy clothes, I have a loads just sitting there :-( cant keep buying a bigger size!! X

Back