Step 1 Sole Source + day 5

New to all this I am currently on the Cambridge diet sole source plus I'm now on my 5th day with my first weigh in hours away!! Can't remember the last time I actually heard my belly rumble the way it has been today one of the reason I'm sure I am the size I am haha

Hi! Well done on getting to day 5. I start on Monday and am anxious and excited at the same time!(If that makes sense) How did your weigh in go? ;-)

Yah that def makes sense I was the same :) what step are you doing? My weigh in went really well I have lost 10lb in the days sooooo happy ?do u have a certain weight you want to get to?

Wow!! That is amazing!!! Well done you :) I start Monday and am going straight into sole sourcing. If it does get too much then will switch to the Sole source +. Looking to lose at least 3 stones by Xmas as we are off on holiday, then another 2 in the new Year. Fingers crossed. X

Well done 10lbs in 5 days is great!!! I hope I get a good loss in my first week! Get weighed tomorrow!! Eeeekkkk xx

Not getting weighed until after work! It's killing me I just want to know!!!! Xx

linasalvad said:
I hope I get a good loss in my first week! Get weighed tomorrow!!

Good luck!!!!! X

Vjs I love that we've started on the same day, we can compare notes :)

CryLittleSister said:

Excellent!!! Good luck for weigh-in today then!!! Be sure to let me know how you get on!!! X

CryLittleSister said:

Hey how did you get on????? Xx

CryLittleSister said:
11 pounds!! How was your first weigh in?

Wow well done!!! That's amazing I'm very jealous! I lost 8.6 lbs!! Seems naff next to your massive loss!! Lol x

Hi I'm new to this,was day 5.on ss for me,feeling good headaches gone not feeling hungry now, breath not do good but got mouthwash and a spray! I actually like the porridges and shakes, hoping for minimum.7lb loss,weigh in is tues, good luck everyone, it's so hard but the results give you a buzz :)

Back