Day 5 :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Life Change Man, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Life Change Man

Life Change Man Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well its day 5 and I have to say easy peasy now :D although its only kicked in today and i feel great. Today was a worry with it being my first day off from work since I started on Monday but its been OK plenty on water and I'm still 100% on track. Although I had no reason to doubt all the advice that you have all given me my easy day kicked in today. I am just wondering what the hell have I been doing all these years .

My first weigh in is Monday so time will tell but just to motivate me even more I have put in another order although the one I'm on at the mo does not run out for another week as I bought enough product for two week.

So lets see how I go and THANK YOU ALL for all the support, advice etc still a long way to go but three weeks in the US of A is only 29 weeks away ;)

Bring it on ................... I will prob be in tears Monday if i have lost nothing !!!! LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im sure you will have an amazing loss. Good on you for getting through the tough first days. I will look out for you post on monday.

4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

I'm sure you'll have a fab loss on Monday :D well done for sticking it out :party0011:

5. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    We did warn you, its hard but so worth it!! LCM you will have a fantastic weightloss, which will spur you on even more! Well done for sticking with it, let us know how you get on Monday!

6. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    You are doing fab so far, keep up the good work and I shall look out for your post on Monday! xx

7. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done! I'm sure you'll have lost loads come Monday.

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey you are doing great I was worried when I seen the frowny face on the post

Well done :)

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done you. bet u will have a fab loss monday.

10. daisydaisy

daisydaisy Full Member

Well done on getting through the worst bit... it's all downhill from now (but in a good way!)

I reckon you're in for a fantastic loss on Monday, and I can't wait to read all about it!

11. ava

ava Silver Member

Good luck for monday, i'm sure you'll have a fab loss :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.