Day 5 :-(

Well its day 5 and I have to say easy peasy now :D although its only kicked in today and i feel great. Today was a worry with it being my first day off from work since I started on Monday but its been OK plenty on water and I'm still 100% on track. Although I had no reason to doubt all the advice that you have all given me my easy day kicked in today. I am just wondering what the hell have I been doing all these years .

My first weigh in is Monday so time will tell but just to motivate me even more I have put in another order although the one I'm on at the mo does not run out for another week as I bought enough product for two week.

So lets see how I go and THANK YOU ALL for all the support, advice etc still a long way to go but three weeks in the US of A is only 29 weeks away ;)

Bring it on ................... I will prob be in tears Monday if i have lost nothing !!!! LOL

Im sure you will have an amazing loss. Good on you for getting through the tough first days. I will look out for you post on monday.

I'm sure you'll have a fab loss on Monday :D well done for sticking it out :party0011:

We did warn you, its hard but so worth it!! LCM you will have a fantastic weightloss, which will spur you on even more! Well done for sticking with it, let us know how you get on Monday!

You are doing fab so far, keep up the good work and I shall look out for your post on Monday! xx

Hey you are doing great I was worried when I seen the frowny face on the post

Well done :)

Well done on getting through the worst bit... it's all downhill from now (but in a good way!)

I reckon you're in for a fantastic loss on Monday, and I can't wait to read all about it!

Good luck for monday, i'm sure you'll have a fab loss :D

Back