Day 5 :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Life Change Man, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Life Change Man

Life Change Man Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well its day 5 and I have to say easy peasy now :D although its only kicked in today and i feel great. Today was a worry with it being my first day off from work since I started on Monday but its been OK plenty on water and I'm still 100% on track. Although I had no reason to doubt all the advice that you have all given me my easy day kicked in today. I am just wondering what the hell have I been doing all these years .

My first weigh in is Monday so time will tell but just to motivate me even more I have put in another order although the one I'm on at the mo does not run out for another week as I bought enough product for two week.

So lets see how I go and THANK YOU ALL for all the support, advice etc still a long way to go but three weeks in the US of A is only 29 weeks away ;)

Bring it on ................... I will prob be in tears Monday if i have lost nothing !!!! LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im sure you will have an amazing loss. Good on you for getting through the tough first days. I will look out for you post on monday.

4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

I'm sure you'll have a fab loss on Monday :D well done for sticking it out :party0011:

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

congrats on getting through the challenging bit. Hoorah! Can't wait to hear how much you have lost in your first week .... you'll be crying alright but it will be tears of joy!

6. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    We did warn you, its hard but so worth it!! LCM you will have a fantastic weightloss, which will spur you on even more! Well done for sticking with it, let us know how you get on Monday!

7. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    You are doing fab so far, keep up the good work and I shall look out for your post on Monday! xx

8. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done! I'm sure you'll have lost loads come Monday.

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey you are doing great I was worried when I seen the frowny face on the post

Well done :)

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done you. bet u will have a fab loss monday.

11. daisydaisy

daisydaisy Full Member

Well done on getting through the worst bit... it's all downhill from now (but in a good way!)

I reckon you're in for a fantastic loss on Monday, and I can't wait to read all about it!

12. ava

ava Silver Member

Good luck for monday, i'm sure you'll have a fab loss :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.