Day 5

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so im on my 5th day and all of a sudden i feel like poo!! Will this pass??? I have a thumping head and my legs feel really weak???? :sigh:

Yeah think its cause the weather is so pants!!! ha ha made myself a peppermint tea and took 2 headache pills and I'll have a early night me thinks (for the 1st time in ages on a Saturday!!) x

Hi honey! I've felt like that all week, but it's day 7 for me today and woke up this morning feel great! Much more energy, no headaches, better mood! So hopefully you haven't got much longer to go :D xx

Yeah got my lil sis round to keep me company ha ha got a bit of a boost yeaterday my boyf hasnt seen me since i started and he said wow your face looks thinner ha ha ha starting to see my jawline!!! Not seen that for a while lol xxx

yea I just seen my family for the first time in two weeks and I even got a WOW from them which was a great boost I'm feeling on cloud nine and light as a feather lol

I have not told most of my friends that im doing LT.. i cant wait for them see the difference..in fact im planning on avoiding some of them for as long as possible..xx just to get a bigger reaction xx i feel a bit whacked some days festival..i did notice earlier bedtimes made all the difference the next day xx

Yeah i had a late night last night as stayed at my fellas so was up till 1 watching films and nattering was wierd not to have a big bowl of popcorn on the table ha ha ha ha x

my heatings on too! and i nearly gave in couple hours ago, had to go watch the dvd again! think ive been taken over by aliens!!! yes you will feel greeeeeeeat especially when u get weighed so hold tight girl your getting there xxxx

Thanks Jackie i cant wait for Monday to get weighed!!!! xx

I think I had 10 early nights out of 14 in my first 2 weeks!!!! But it does work. Hang in there and it does get easier.

Yeah no way am i giving up!!!!! Probably feel like poo as its my time of the month as well :( x

Back