Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ok so im on my 5th day and all of a sudden i feel like poo!! Will this pass??? I have a thumping head and my legs feel really weak???? :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    it will pass soon hun,if you havent had enough water go have a drink otherwise a black coffee will help well done for getting this far xxx

4. festivalfairy

Yeah think its cause the weather is so pants!!! ha ha made myself a peppermint tea and took 2 headache pills and I'll have a early night me thinks (for the 1st time in ages on a Saturday!!) x

5. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi honey! I've felt like that all week, but it's day 7 for me today and woke up this morning feel great! Much more energy, no headaches, better mood! So hopefully you haven't got much longer to go :D xx

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im missing the sun already and the heating is back on,i love my early saturday night the weekends feel much longer xx

7. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

I feel exactly the same :(

8. festivalfairy

Yeah got my lil sis round to keep me company ha ha got a bit of a boost yeaterday my boyf hasnt seen me since i started and he said wow your face looks thinner ha ha ha starting to see my jawline!!! Not seen that for a while lol xxx

9. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    yea I just seen my family for the first time in two weeks and I even got a WOW from them which was a great boost I'm feeling on cloud nine and light as a feather lol

10. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have not told most of my friends that im doing LT.. i cant wait for them see the difference..in fact im planning on avoiding some of them for as long as possible..xx just to get a bigger reaction xx i feel a bit whacked some days festival..i did notice earlier bedtimes made all the difference the next day xx

11. festivalfairy

Yeah i had a late night last night as stayed at my fellas so was up till 1 watching films and nattering was wierd not to have a big bowl of popcorn on the table ha ha ha ha x

12. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    my heatings on too! and i nearly gave in couple hours ago, had to go watch the dvd again! think ive been taken over by aliens!!! yes you will feel greeeeeeeat especially when u get weighed so hold tight girl your getting there xxxx

13. festivalfairy

Thanks Jackie i cant wait for Monday to get weighed!!!! xx

14. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think I had 10 early nights out of 14 in my first 2 weeks!!!! But it does work. Hang in there and it does get easier.

15. festivalfairy

Yeah no way am i giving up!!!!! Probably feel like poo as its my time of the month as well :( x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.