Day 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ok so im on my 5th day and all of a sudden i feel like poo!! Will this pass??? I have a thumping head and my legs feel really weak???? :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    it will pass soon hun,if you havent had enough water go have a drink otherwise a black coffee will help well done for getting this far xxx

4. festivalfairy

Yeah think its cause the weather is so pants!!! ha ha made myself a peppermint tea and took 2 headache pills and I'll have a early night me thinks (for the 1st time in ages on a Saturday!!) x

5. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi honey! I've felt like that all week, but it's day 7 for me today and woke up this morning feel great! Much more energy, no headaches, better mood! So hopefully you haven't got much longer to go :D xx

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im missing the sun already and the heating is back on,i love my early saturday night the weekends feel much longer xx

7. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

I feel exactly the same :(

8. festivalfairy

Yeah got my lil sis round to keep me company ha ha got a bit of a boost yeaterday my boyf hasnt seen me since i started and he said wow your face looks thinner ha ha ha starting to see my jawline!!! Not seen that for a while lol xxx

9. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    yea I just seen my family for the first time in two weeks and I even got a WOW from them which was a great boost I'm feeling on cloud nine and light as a feather lol

10. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have not told most of my friends that im doing LT.. i cant wait for them see the difference..in fact im planning on avoiding some of them for as long as possible..xx just to get a bigger reaction xx i feel a bit whacked some days festival..i did notice earlier bedtimes made all the difference the next day xx

11. festivalfairy

Yeah i had a late night last night as stayed at my fellas so was up till 1 watching films and nattering was wierd not to have a big bowl of popcorn on the table ha ha ha ha x

12. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    my heatings on too! and i nearly gave in couple hours ago, had to go watch the dvd again! think ive been taken over by aliens!!! yes you will feel greeeeeeeat especially when u get weighed so hold tight girl your getting there xxxx

13. festivalfairy

Thanks Jackie i cant wait for Monday to get weighed!!!! xx

14. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think I had 10 early nights out of 14 in my first 2 weeks!!!! But it does work. Hang in there and it does get easier.

15. festivalfairy

Yeah no way am i giving up!!!!! Probably feel like poo as its my time of the month as well :( x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.