Day 5!!!!!!

Well it's day 5 and weight loss is now 11 pounds!!

I can't believe I have been able to stick to this 100%. It really helps having the support from people on here and looking at people's extraordinary weight loses.

I started out at 14stone 7pounds and hope to get down to about 10stone 6pounds.

If anyone is reading this who has just started a bit like me, don't give up, we can all do it together!!!!
:)

Congratulations on getting to day 5. I bet you're feeling great now that the ketosis fairy has visited you.
It's onwards and downwards from here. :D

You csn do it sweetie! just keep going and seeing that weight fall off must be so satisfactory!!
I bet youl reach target in no time at all - you go!!!xxx

Brilliant loss, well done and lets keep at it.xx

congrats on your losses to date, your doing brill x

Hi Nikki

Your start weight is 1lb more than mine, I'm exactly 5 weeks in today and am being weighed at 1.15pm so I will be updating my ticker then.

Good luck for your journey, you will have no trouble I'm sure.

Sara:)

Hi Nikki

Your start weight is 1lb more than mine, I'm exactly 5 weeks in today and am being weighed at 1.15pm so I will be updating my ticker then.

Good luck for your journey, you will have no trouble I'm sure.

Hi Nikki and Sara,

I must be slow cuz I've just noticed we have the same amount to lose before reaching goal...I'd love to travel this journey with you both, if you'll have me :eek:

I'm on day 14 myself, my second week weigh in is tomorrow morn.

Hi Lilly - yes absolutely, so much easier to travel the journey together.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

Well done Nikki :) I'm on day 6 and my scales show a loss of 12.25lbs so far. Weigh in tomorrow evening :)
It has been easier than I thought too!

Can anyone help?

Hi my name is Sonya and I started eating a salad a day since Thursday and tiday is Monday. I am returning to CD as I really think it works but when I previously tried it I didn't stick at it!

Anyway, I am seeing my counsellor tomorrow and will stop starving myself.

I'm asking for your help to share some success stories with me to keep me motivated as I keep thinking I can never lose my excess fat and become a size 12 again! I currently weigh 15st and 3lbs and I'm 5ft 9inchs.

I've just joined this site and hope to learn and share with you all!:)

Back