Day 50 - half way there!

Minnie64

Think thin
Well I am now half way there! The rest of my class are 4½ weeks head of me. In some ways it seems as though it has been a long time but I have just taken a few moment to reflect and it does not actually seem to have been that long!! I have been off plan twice in that time (weekend away & family get together) which is brilliant for me as usually when I am following a plan I constantly "cheat". I am also absolutely loving going to the gym/swimming and hope this will speed up my weight loss/shape. I also went window shopping yesterday (do not want to spend any money yet!) and although I have just dropped into a size 12 (depending on shop) I was looking at size 10 clothes and thinking I will be able to wear that soon - it actually felt great - I know I will get into a size 10! Normally when I go window shopping I don't see very much I like but yesterday was unbelievable - I saw loads of stuff! My OH said why don't you just buy it and then slim in to it. I said absolutely no way I have done that before and never got to wear those clothes so I would rather wait until I can actually fit into a size 10!
Well hope you don't mind me sharing this with you all and rambling a little.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Minnie,

Congratulations on your halfway milestone!

Well done on your progress so far. All my size 16/18 clothes are looking ridiculous on me, hanging in the wrong places and droopy. I am on day 30 something or maybe even 40-something (can't quite remember right now). I haven't bought anything new just yet, nothing nice anyway, just basic cheapy stuff to get me through the transitional period, but I have found myself being able to comfortably fit into some of my sister's size 12 tops and and even some of her size 12/14 jeans (me and my limited height and skinny jeans - not a very good look-:eek:)

You are doing so well, and it's great to be able to go into shops and actually imagine yourself in the smaller sizes.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Back