Day 50 tomorrow - half way!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Musical Missy, 10 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Musical Missy

Musical Missy Full Member

Have just been to my week 8 group meeting (so technically week 7) and after last weeks disasterous 0.4lb loss this weeks was a lot better - just under 6lbs!
    That makes a total of 2 stone, 3.5lbs at the half way point - fingers crossed for another 2 stone by the end of foundation!

This also means that I now have less than 100lb to lose - still a shed load but at least its in double rather than triple figures.

Just wanted to tell somebody - damn the stupidly late time my group finishes meaning its too late to phone people!

MM x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done Missy, brilliant losses, you have every right to shout from the rooftops

congratulations again xxxxx
  4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    well done, its great isnt it?
  5. rubywoo

rubywoo Full Member

Lighter Life
    Well done Missy, congratulations on all the losses so far and here's to the next 50 days!

I hope you feel really proud of your achievement and keep up the good work.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.