Day 6 and feeling poo!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaynie1985, 24 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP
    day 6 am not hungry but cant stop thinking about food!!!! i keep saying to myself give up and do it another time!!!??? i dont want to but i hate feeling like this?????? FOOD FOOD FOOD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    your WI is soon so why not wait and see how it goes? it could be just the motivation you need. Try to keep your mind busy, clean the house, go for a walk, watch a dvd, dance around the house, anything to keep you occupied. As you say, your not hungry so its in your mind, it a trigger of some kind. use it as a lesson to recognise why you think about food all the time.

4. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Its absolutely normal to think like that. Cravings do go away, in week 2, I became to fancy something, but not really want it! You've only got 1 more day to go til you weigh in and you'll have that motivation then, with your big loss! And it will be too, if you have cravings, then distract yourself, or drink water, iced water is good, helps speed your loss too. Join in some challenges, that will make you think longer term. Hope these help. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.