Day 6 and feeling poo!!!!

jaynie1985

day 6 am not hungry but cant stop thinking about food!!!! i keep saying to myself give up and do it another time!!!??? i dont want to but i hate feeling like this?????? FOOD FOOD FOOD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

your WI is soon so why not wait and see how it goes? it could be just the motivation you need. Try to keep your mind busy, clean the house, go for a walk, watch a dvd, dance around the house, anything to keep you occupied. As you say, your not hungry so its in your mind, it a trigger of some kind. use it as a lesson to recognise why you think about food all the time.

Its absolutely normal to think like that. Cravings do go away, in week 2, I became to fancy something, but not really want it! You've only got 1 more day to go til you weigh in and you'll have that motivation then, with your big loss! And it will be too, if you have cravings, then distract yourself, or drink water, iced water is good, helps speed your loss too. Join in some challenges, that will make you think longer term. Hope these help. xxx

Back