Day 6 and i feel terrible!

Felix

Gold Member
Off work today so had a lie in this morning, woke up and I feel awful :( very weak and a bit dizzy with no energy. Felt great yesterday, drank loads of water and had my protein meal BUT I missed a pack without realising. Do you think this could be why I feel bad today? I'm really going to struggle today because I feel like I need to eat something because I feel so unwell. What can I do to feel better? Please help!!

It could be the missing pack, but it also could be one of the many bugs flying around at the moment too. When I had flu the last thing I wanted to do was have my packs, but I did feel better for making the effort, so it does make a difference :)

sorry i shouldnt have read and ran. its possible but could also be a little body catching up slump!! im on day (counting on fingers and toes) 11 and missed a pack yesterday and my veg but feel ok at the moment.I am rather high on black coffee though (no sleep last night.... could be the coffee).

I prescribe a duvet day with bad movies and lots of water. try not to miss your packs its not healthy and could effect your loses.

BBk
xx

I know I can't believe I missed a pack! It was totally accidental, ill definitely not be doing it again. Thanks for your advice both of you :)

Had my first shake and feeling a bit better now I've let that settle. Will take it easy today

I know I can't believe I missed a pack! It was totally accidental, ill definitely not be doing it again. Thanks for your advice both of you :)

Had my first shake and feeling a bit better now I've let that settle. Will take it easy today

maybe a little fizzy water will pick you up

xx

Back