Day 6 and I'm in the zone

jek74

Hello everyone I have been reading your posts from day one and they have given me the inspiration and determination to know this is the right diet for me. A shaky first few days but my energy has lifted and I seem to be finding so many things to do to take my mind off food my house hasnt been so clean! I finally feel like I'm in the zone to succeed fingers crossed for Wednesdays weigh in.

Well done for your first few days and good luck for Wednesday! I'm sure you'll start looking for hobbies too soon, I've never done so many puzzle books in one month haha

Hiya Jek!!

Well done on getting through the first few days =) stick it out and it'll be worth it!! Good luck =)

Yay managed TS for the whole week including buying dominos for the kids and only having to smell it and lost 8lbs! Week 2 here I come!

Well done! You did fantastically well!!! I had company cakes in front of me for an hour on my 3rd day and managed to resist. As a lot of people keep saying on here, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

Yay managed TS for the whole week including buying dominos for the kids and only having to smell it and lost 8lbs! Week 2 here I come!

Well done! Dominos is my weakness! Xx

Thanks! Having to cook the kids dinners has been a real test of strength especially as I used to have their leftovers aswell. But we cant shield ourselves from food whilst being on this diet just learn to cope and accept that its there but not for us! My pic on the fridge at my heaviest does the trick!

Why not put a pic of yourself at the weight you want to be (you can always stick your head on the picture of someone else who has your target body size if you don't have any pics of you that you like)? The reason I say that is by looking at the picture of you at your fattest, you're reinforcing in your brain that's how you look. Whereas if you put a pic of you looking how you want, it trains your brain to see yourself that way, so no effort for you to visualise you being at that weight :) Just a suggestion :D

Why not put a pic of yourself at the weight you want to be (you can always stick your head on the picture of someone else who has your target body size if you don't have any pics of you that you like)? The reason I say that is by looking at the picture of you at your fattest, you're reinforcing in your brain that's how you look. Whereas if you put a pic of you looking how you want, it trains your brain to see yourself that way, so no effort for you to visualise you being at that weight :) Just a suggestion :D

Positive reinforcement. Fabulous idea! I once took a photo of myself in a fair ground mirror that made me look slim, I'm gonna find that!

Awesome!!!! My avatar is the pic I'm aspiring to :) and I have it everywhere - by my bed, as a background on my phone (tho I can't see her face which is perfect cos I wanna see my head on that body not hers!!! :) now I am working on how it feels to be skinny again.. Not as easy, hmm night focus on how I'll feel to have got to my goal weight :)

Back