Day 6 and still not in ketosis!

Yay well done Nat on sorting your stats - much better now lol. With your height is not meant to be input in cm's ? and the magic of the computer changes it to ft and inches :D

hi nat
its my first week to hpe your feeling ok. i had proplems changing my stats i had to go into user cp in top left corner on blue bit then edit profile and it let me change it.

good look

kaz xxx

Hi there Kaz, good luck on your first week. I found that days 1, 2, and 3 were ok for me but after that it was pure hell. Whatever you do, do not give in. Just do like me, ask your hubby/partner to stop you from getting near the fridge and the cupboards. Funny wrestling games ahead!

Good luck, Nat.

hi nat
i just put mine in inches and it worked may be try that?

hi nat,
my fellas is realy soft as soon as i say im craving somthing he says you want me to go get it for me lol. hes trying to be nice but i keep telling him he needs to say no youll be ok have some water lol. ive decided water makes everything better. how are you coping with the cold im finding it realy hard to warm up?

hope your ok and doing well

karen

In fact, I'm not cold at all but maybe it's due to the fact that I drink litres of green tea and that my hubby has the heating full blast here.

If anything, I'm feeling quite hot these days that's why I don't really know if I'm ketosis or not yet.

Are you cold like shivering and all?

I'm cold as in feet and hands feel like ice, will never look like I have lost weight with all the layers I ahve to wear!
Even started wearing a hat out!!

I see what you mean, alright. I'm wearing a tracksuit with big fluffy socks (at home on maternity leave at the mo) and my hands are quite cold too but that's how I've always been, LT or not so I feel no difference whatsoever now.

Try using a hot water bottle or one of them little heat pouches that you break and keep in your hands to warm you up. They work brilliant.

Good luck!

I have been at some points but mainly just feel like I can't get warm. I have just found the wonder thaat is mint tea I love it I'm gina mix it with my choc shake later for hot mint choc can't wait lol.

hi Nat, hi everyone,
Just had first weigh in -12lbs. Dancing around my kitchen sticking my tongue out at the food hehehehehe. Hope you have a good WI Nat it really helps :)

lilypetal thats amazing my goodness! 12 lb! thats almost a whole sone in your first week... your amazing!!!! roll on week two for you i say!! hope that good feeling gets you through. fingers crossed for me tomorro! xx

Thanks a mill, feeling really normal today anyway looks like ketosis is hitting in! Yeah best of luck tomorrow hon, its great to get proof its working!! plus my jeans are loose already lol. Fingers and toes crossed for you

haha that image of you jumping around the kitchen has me laughing...thanks so much lilypetal, i just hope its enough to get me through week two on a high...:) ...also going back to the first post..the bad weather is great because we can wrap up warm avoid people and anybody that does see us willl see us all wrapped up, but then when they finally see us in a dress they will be gobsmacked..so i think its great!!..x

haha that image of you jumping around the kitchen has me laughing...thanks so much lilypetal, i just hope its enough to get me through week two on a high...:) ...also going back to the first post..the bad weather is great because we can wrap up warm avoid people and anybody that does see us willl see us all wrapped up, but then when they finally see us in a dress they will be gobsmacked..so i think its great!!..x

bring on the summer !!!

Well done !

well done lillypetal thats amazing. congratulations with results like that your making me stick to this diet.

congratulations

kazxxx

Back