Step 1 Sole Source Day 6 and struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by j3nn27, 16 August 2014 Social URL.

1. j3nn27

j3nn27 Member

Hi everyone!

I'm on day 6 of the Cambridge diet ss and really struggling today!! I've only had 1ltr of water today and one shake :( I just can't get warm and have no energy at all today!

J
    Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. piggly

piggly Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.82%)
    The first time I did this I was sole source girl. I really really struggled so I admire you doing 6 days!

4. j3nn27

j3nn27 Member

Hi :)

Yesterday and today I have found really hard :(
    Today when I was getting ready I went all light headed as if I was going to pass out and I unfortunately ate food! ? so annoyed with myself but I'm straight back on it again! I just hope it doesn't effect my weigh in on Tuesday :(

J
    Xx

5. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I am sure you weigh in will be fine, though I guess it depends on what food you ate. Have you considered SS+ the losses are just as good and you either have 4 shakes or a small meal.

Hope everything has got better today.

6. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    How are you doing now? X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.