Day 6 - its going ok!!

fingersx

So its day 6 on 100% SS for me, so far its not been too bad & I haven't been too hungry -but the wkends are so hard!!

I already feel much better and am so pleased I am addressing my weight 'issue'. I am resisting weighing myself until the end of the month. I want to concentrate on getting to goal and feeling better about myself rather than stressing about what I am now. I didn't even weigh when I started as knew it wld depress me:sigh: I can tell from my clothes (and how many dont fit me!) roughly what I weigh so as my ticker shows 2 stones off will be great!!

hpe u all are having a gd wkend and r staying focussed :)

Hi, I intended to do the same as you, and leave it a month before finding out how much I had lost on SS, but inadvertantly caught sight of the weight record by the CDC at week 2, I was really encouraged by the weight loss all the same, but look forward to hearing how you go on leaving it a whole month before finding out.

Best wishes for a successful month on CD, I am sure you will be very happy with the results!!

Well done Fingers. I admire you for waiting until the end of month. I wish I could wait but I am a daily scale hopper as it helps me to focus on sticking to SS for the day ahead. Mind day 5 today and I had to go out for a walk with my husband as I started getting that "empty" feeling which usually means I want to eat or snack. Walk did the trick to distract me.

i never found my weight out, just got told the losses but its whatever works for you hun!
Well done for getting over the first 6 days and here's to a successful journey! :D
x

Well done on getting through that difficult week one. I am wondering now if I should do the same as you - perhaps ask my counsellor to keep hold of my yellow record booklet.
I quit my last attempt at lighterlife when I discovered after a difficult week that I'd lost a pound - somehow in my irrationally disappointed state of mind I'd forgotten the two and half stones lost in previous weeks.
Looking forward to hearing outcome of your first weigh-in.

Back