Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 6 - its going ok!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

So its day 6 on 100% SS for me, so far its not been too bad & I haven't been too hungry -but the wkends are so hard!!

I already feel much better and am so pleased I am addressing my weight 'issue'. I am resisting weighing myself until the end of the month. I want to concentrate on getting to goal and feeling better about myself rather than stressing about what I am now. I didn't even weigh when I started as knew it wld depress me:sigh: I can tell from my clothes (and how many dont fit me!) roughly what I weigh so as my ticker shows 2 stones off will be great!!

hpe u all are having a gd wkend and r staying focussed :)

Blingbabe likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on sticking to it!

You are over the worst and the rest will be plain sailing :D
    x

4. Staffdieter

Staffdieter Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi, I intended to do the same as you, and leave it a month before finding out how much I had lost on SS, but inadvertantly caught sight of the weight record by the CDC at week 2, I was really encouraged by the weight loss all the same, but look forward to hearing how you go on leaving it a whole month before finding out.

5. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Best wishes for a successful month on CD, I am sure you will be very happy with the results!!

6. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    Well done Fingers. I admire you for waiting until the end of month. I wish I could wait but I am a daily scale hopper as it helps me to focus on sticking to SS for the day ahead. Mind day 5 today and I had to go out for a walk with my husband as I started getting that "empty" feeling which usually means I want to eat or snack. Walk did the trick to distract me.

7. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i never found my weight out, just got told the losses but its whatever works for you hun!
    Well done for getting over the first 6 days and here's to a successful journey! :D
    x

8. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done on getting through that difficult week one. I am wondering now if I should do the same as you - perhaps ask my counsellor to keep hold of my yellow record booklet.
    I quit my last attempt at lighterlife when I discovered after a difficult week that I'd lost a pound - somehow in my irrationally disappointed state of mind I'd forgotten the two and half stones lost in previous weeks.
    Looking forward to hearing outcome of your first weigh-in.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.