Day 6 so far, First weigh in today!

6 lbs down is great ! Just carrying on going and you will see rewards every week ! are you taking photos to see from when you first started to the end results !

Hey Martin,
Just want to say a big well done to u!!!! Thats u started, just fink, u will NEVER b that weight again lol. U b on maintance before u know it.
sharon xx

6lbs is sooooooooooooooooo brilliant!! I hold up lots of bags of stuff that measures the same, you should try it and it will make you feel better!!! xxx

6lb in 5 days is really good Martin, you don't know how much difference those 2 extra days will have made.

I agree about the monthly analysis. Due to the location of my CDC, I have started seeing her once a month, so still have another 2.5 weeks till I see her and can't wait for me end of month weigh in!

Good luck with week 2 x

Thanks everyone!
Day 8 now

I'm still on track, doing well I think.
Last night was strange though, after a week of doing well and telling myself I was 'out of the woods' I found myself nearly giving into temptation and buying a little bottle of vodka (low calorie) and just settle down infront of the tv with a small bowl of cashew nuts ( ahh cashew nuts -mmmmmm) and veg out. I Was momentarily thinking 'what harm can it do?..':confused:

It only lasted for about an hour, but it was real temptation that I thought I was impervious to.. lol
Lesson I learnt is never take the diet for granted and take each day at a time.

Just one thing, I bought some ketosticks to make sure I'm in fat burning mode, i just did a test and the colour was showing light pink!

According to the instructions i suppose this means I'm not burning fat??

Bare in mind i have drunk the equivalent of an olympic size swimming pool of water today so far, could this weaken the urine enough to show a incorrect result??

A little confused as I've been following the diet 100%:mad:

I must be losing weight.. Am i??

Hmm..:confused:

Will soldier on as usual- lol

As long as it changes colour then you are fine. If its dark it means you are dehydrated, so like pink is gd.

Its the first wee in the morning to test , But you should be in fat burning mode . Yes its strange how you can feel so strong on this diet then next your not , with me it was tiger bread taht I brought in the shop for the family thinking yes i'm strong I won't touch it , all day it played with my head last weekend that I gave in , big mistake as i'm now back on day 3 of a restart , yes undone my work and had to start again , funny thing is I never got a headache i was out of the diet from sunday and started again thursday , never buy anything that temps you so much lol

aahh, tiger bread - lovely..

yes buying things that taste soo good is a dangerous thing..lol

thanks for the advice guys

Martin , what you will have todo is leave it in the shop and say , not long and i'll soon take you home hehe , in moderation of course lol
They say when you get a craving to tap the thought away ... is it that easy huh hehe . Yes fresh bread is a killer , cashews nuts , mmmm another Fav , they can come back in our lifes soon , not lost and gone forever :)

Martin lol, if u feel the need for a munch then jump on this lol, am usually stuck infront of laptop lol. Ankle wont let me do anyfing else lol. I read a blog when i was lookin into this diet, the guy is on this site, his name is IceMoose, i fink lol, and i read every one of his blogs lol, from day one lol, it took me a good few hours to read lol but it really helped me to realise that this diet was for me. He wrote a great line, it has stuck with me, he wrote,
I WANT TO BE SLIM MORE THAN I WANT TO EAT.
That is my mantra now lol sayin it all the time to myself lol and it really helps me. If we stick to this 100% then we get to finish is quicker lol lol lol thats wots keepin me goin
sharon xx

right i'm off to read some of ice moose's blogs!!
Cheers Sharon

x

Thanks everyone!
Day 8 now

I'm still on track, doing well I think.
Last night was strange though, after a week of doing well and telling myself I was 'out of the woods' I found myself nearly giving into temptation and buying a little bottle of vodka (low calorie) and just settle down infront of the tv with a small bowl of cashew nuts ( ahh cashew nuts -mmmmmm) and veg out. I Was momentarily thinking 'what harm can it do?..':confused:

It only lasted for about an hour, but it was real temptation that I thought I was impervious to.. lol
Lesson I learnt is never take the diet for granted and take each day at a time.

Just one thing, I bought some ketosticks to make sure I'm in fat burning mode, i just did a test and the colour was showing light pink!

According to the instructions i suppose this means I'm not burning fat??

Bare in mind i have drunk the equivalent of an olympic size swimming pool of water today so far, could this weaken the urine enough to show a incorrect result??

A little confused as I've been following the diet 100%:mad:

I must be losing weight.. Am i??

Hmm..:confused:

Will soldier on as usual- lol

I hardly ever use the ketostix to be honest. I did at the beginning but it used to make me feel crap because I was doing it 100% and one day it would be dark, another it would be light!

As long as you're doing it 100% all you have to remember is - with the amount of calories ur putting in, you HAVE to lose weight. Everytime you have a hunger pang think of the fat burning off your heart and lungs (that's what I do) and go and do something, I go and have a bath or buy something hahahah

Wow lillypop, ur doin great! I have 13stone to lose aswell, hopefully i will do as good as u. Just had a quick look through ur blogs, defo goin to read it from start to finish lol lol. I love blogs, it lets u know that other ppl have the same feelings. I am goin to use the hunger pang advice, everytime it happens i will fink of the fat burning off me lol. Keep up the good work!!!!! xx
Martin, how u today? xx

Hello Martin, John here which Cambridge are you doing? I am doing the SS and my wife is doing the SS+ yeah i know about the swimming pool equivalent to water drinking, 6lbs is great, maybe your retaining water, i hear its common on this diet if you drink lots of water, even for the blokes, good luck mate - John

well done martin - its a great loss xx

hows it going Martin , put the nuts and vodka away now lol

Hiya, yeah going well, couple of hairy moments earlier in the week but didnt give into temptation, only lost 3lbs and was a bit gutted.:(
Good thing is I've lost 2 and a half inches off my chest which feels great!

Next weigh in is tuesday, only 4 days away cos my work pattern plus my CDC will be going on holiday so i'll be doing 2 weeks straight on my own, It'll make that next weigh in after even better!!

Hope your well, thanks for the support!

I know what you mean about crappy weight losses , mine has not moved in 4 days , , Arrrrr . I guess I should not weigh everyday , might be why i'm a little low , I almost thought martin i'll share that Vodka and nuts lol but we better take a rain check lol
So what did you nearly eat Martin ? think you have to be strong or else all the hard work goes out of the window

Back