day 6 today for Bindiboo and keeping busy

bindiboo

Hi its me again
Cor its day 6 and my unoffical weigh in will be on thursday morning.

Keeping rather busy today cleaning and cleaning. Havent even done upstairs yet so will have to get off my bum and off the pc for another hour or so, just having my cd break atm.

The rain has washed nearly all the snow away ans the sun is shining, which isnt that good as I can see my windows need doing from the outside:p

Week 1 almost over...... it'll just keep getting easier and easier...... and your house will be soooooo clean!!!!

Good luck for your first WI.

hi there , wow day 6 already , you will soon get used to being back on CD , today I have restarted back , been trying since Jan 2nd , but keeping busy is the key .
How are you finding it back on CD ?

Week 1 almost over...... it'll just keep getting easier and easier...... and your house will be soooooo clean!!!!

Good luck for your first WI.

yeah, I bought myself a steam cleaner/mop bout 3 weeks ago and I keep attacking the stuck in the corner grim. House looking spotless and yes I did end up going out and cleaning my windows.:rolleyes:

Thing is I wont have much to do tomorrow;) as I have done it practically all today. Not doubt my 3 kids and hubby will mess something up for me to tidy/clean.:cool:

Just finishing off litre no 2 and gonna have a coffee.

On a more personal note, I wasnt looking forward to being consitpated again on this diet (so sorry ;)) but lets say "things" have moved today, so least I wont be bunged up (sorry again) for weigh in day.

On the other hand I think time of the month is due.:(

hi there , wow day 6 already , you will soon get used to being back on CD , today I have restarted back , been trying since Jan 2nd , but keeping busy is the key .
How are you finding it back on CD ?

positive!! :stickdance:The real boost for me to spur me on will be weigh in day. I havent jumped onto my own scales for a couple of days and I will resist till thursday morning:)

good luck with ur weigh in.

Sometimes its hard to keep off the scales , but also a nice shock when you leave them alone on the first week !
I must say that you do more housework cos I think over eating makes us slugish and also you have to find other things todo than eat when on CD lol

Back