day 6 :-)

keocoll

Hi very proud of myself i made my partners packlunch and his dinner before he goes to work and didnt slip so happy now i no i can do it

Also wanted to ask if i dont want a milkshake for my lunch and just have one later can i do that or will it affect my weight ect?

keocoll

Well done Keocoll!

I was wondering about the timing of the shakes too as I am now in the second week and find that I prefer to have my first one later in the day and if I am working I am not getting it until 3pm, then the next one at about 6:30pm and the last one about 9pm.
I am due to be weighed on Monday so will let you know what Mr Pharmacist says when I ask him ;)

Jamsi said:
Well done Keocoll!

I was wondering about the timing of the shakes too as I am now in the second week and find that I prefer to have my first one later in the day and if I am working I am not getting it until 3pm, then the next one at about 6:30pm and the last one about 9pm.
I am due to be weighed on Monday so will let you know what Mr Pharmacist says when I ask him ;)

Thank you jamsi my weigh in is monday to im not even bothered about food or anything now just drinking loads of water and i never use to drink a lot before i always loved diet coke dont miss that either hopefully stay this way now for 7wks :)

keocoll

I never used to drink a lot of water. Didn't drink a lot of anything really before Lipotrim.
I am still finding it a struggle with food when it is something yummy but mostly I am ok.
Soon be all over ;)

It doesn't matter when you have your shakes as long as you have all three. I always had mine late so I could have my soup at bedtime.

Back