Day 6...........

Stardreamer

Supportive
Hi everyone,
Well it is day 6 on LL. Yesterday was a nightmare I felt really hungry ALLLLL day. Then I felt really dizzy. BUT today I am feeling the best yet. I have loads of energy it is amazing. I have throughly cleaned the house and still looking for things to do. I have to remind myself to have the packs!! I hope this helps anyone reading who is about to start.
So some days are good and some days are not but don't give up!! :) xxx

Hi everyone,
Well it is day 6 on LL. Yesterday was a nightmare I felt really hungry ALLLLL day. Then I felt really dizzy. BUT today I am feeling the best yet. I have loads of energy it is amazing. I have throughly cleaned the house and still looking for things to do. I have to remind myself to have the packs!! I hope this helps anyone reading who is about to start.
So some days are good and some days are not but don't give up!! :) xxx

Hi Stardreamer,

So glad your feeling better today and here is to a good week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

I'm shattered thinking about what you've been doing LOL

I've had a blitz on my ironing today and my bf has been cleaning the oven. We're lying on opposite sofas now feeling tired haha!

Kitty xxx

God I hope this feeling lasts. Yesterday was horrible!! I am going to walk the kids to school tomorrow(something I have not done in a long time!!) and then once I have dropped them off I am going to do a round trip home!!
Kitty I hate ironing I just soeted out a mountain of it and I think I will do it later when the kids are in bed!!
xxx

Another thing, I have just noticed that my dark rings that were under my eyes have almost dissapeared!! This diet and all the gallons of water is brilliant!!
xx

glad you are feeling great, although Im tired just reading what youve been doing.

I know what you mean about having to remember your packs, having more trouble glugging the water though

Shona

I have never really had problems drinking the water I suppose that goes back to my younger days when I used to down pints of lager in 4 seconds!! I just hope that this feeling of well being stays with me. Thanks for all your comments. I know that if I did not have this forum then I probably would have snacked by now.
xx

Well done! Since being on LL (on my 15th week) I have done what I call the `Life Laundry`. I`m sorted physically (lost 43lbs) getting sorted emotionally and have turned out just about every known cupboard in the house. Husband has been on it too so i didn`t have any meals to cook. So guesswhat? Apart from clearing out cupboards, we talked to each other more and our relationship is better than ever. All the suffering has been worth it............I`ll be at my own particular target soon (or when I feel I am).
Go for it.

Sounds like you had several days of detox but now you are out the other side, hurray ! Glad you are feeling energised. I do too and yes I sometimes forget I need to get through the packs ! Melissa

Back