Day 6...........

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Stardreamer, 29 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone,
    Well it is day 6 on LL. Yesterday was a nightmare I felt really hungry ALLLLL day. Then I felt really dizzy. BUT today I am feeling the best yet. I have loads of energy it is amazing. I have throughly cleaned the house and still looking for things to do. I have to remind myself to have the packs!! I hope this helps anyone reading who is about to start.
    So some days are good and some days are not but don't give up!! :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stardreamer,

So glad your feeling better today and here is to a good week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Glad things are going well Stardreamer, but don't overdo it :D

5. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    I'm shattered thinking about what you've been doing LOL

I've had a blitz on my ironing today and my bf has been cleaning the oven. We're lying on opposite sofas now feeling tired haha!

Kitty xxx

6. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    God I hope this feeling lasts. Yesterday was horrible!! I am going to walk the kids to school tomorrow(something I have not done in a long time!!) and then once I have dropped them off I am going to do a round trip home!!
    Kitty I hate ironing I just soeted out a mountain of it and I think I will do it later when the kids are in bed!!
    xxx

7. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Another thing, I have just noticed that my dark rings that were under my eyes have almost dissapeared!! This diet and all the gallons of water is brilliant!!
    xx

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

It does do wonders for your skin, nails and hair :cool:

9. Professor

Professor Guess whos back...

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (optifast)
    Well done Stardreamer. It gets easier and you sound like your on the ball.

10. nibbea

nibbea Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    glad you are feeling great, although Im tired just reading what youve been doing.

I know what you mean about having to remember your packs, having more trouble glugging the water though

Shona

11. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have never really had problems drinking the water I suppose that goes back to my younger days when I used to down pints of lager in 4 seconds!! I just hope that this feeling of well being stays with me. Thanks for all your comments. I know that if I did not have this forum then I probably would have snacked by now.
    xx

12. Ann2shoes

Ann2shoes Ann2shoes

Well done! Since being on LL (on my 15th week) I have done what I call the `Life Laundry`. I`m sorted physically (lost 43lbs) getting sorted emotionally and have turned out just about every known cupboard in the house. Husband has been on it too so i didn`t have any meals to cook. So guesswhat? Apart from clearing out cupboards, we talked to each other more and our relationship is better than ever. All the suffering has been worth it............I`ll be at my own particular target soon (or when I feel I am).
    Go for it.

13. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Sounds like you had several days of detox but now you are out the other side, hurray ! Glad you are feeling energised. I do too and yes I sometimes forget I need to get through the packs ! Melissa

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.