Day 68 - And I Ate

charley24

Silver Member
You will remember me 'Day 31 and I ate' thread............I had a tub of cottage cheese.

Day 68 and I have eaten - A tin of tuna in spring water, topped with a little grated cheese..........and a hand ful of pringle rice things cheese flavour with a hint of garlic..............

I will tell you why...........I made my shake but there must have been a bit of silver paper in the bowl, I belnded it and my shake was full of bits, I tried picking it out but I swallowed some (I can only think it was the silver foil off my cigarettes).......I had a pain and felt sick - so brought up all my shake.

The hunger was awful, I don't have enough packs to have an extra one and so I thought the next best thing was tuna, it was amazing to eat !

The crisps were just because I craved them.

AM I A BIG FAT FAILURE ????????????

The scales are not great this week anyways (-2lbs and weigh in wed am).

Any words of wisdom ?

I think you have done brilliantly to go as long as you have without having a blip.... and as far as blips go yours wasn't that bad. I don't think you are a failure at all, and if I can do half as well as you I will be happy.

Forget it ever happened, and don't stress over it.

no words of wisdom as im not clever but well done on 68 days thast frigging amazing .. forget what you ate just carry on as normal tommorow xxx

Thanks Ladies, I think I needed something and had to get it out of my system !!

I have had a crappy few days really with wanting to eat and getting fed up................at least it's only 2 not so bad things in 68 days....apart from the few crisps !

Thanks Ladies, I think I needed something and had to get it out of my system !!

I have had a crappy few days really with wanting to eat and getting fed up................at least it's only 2 not so bad things in 68 days....apart from the few crisps !

you no you can make crisps out of the soup ,, the chicken and mushroom one makes great crisps ,,,

please please dont be hard on yourself you have done amazing its out of your system now hun xx

U r doing great and at least you are making sensible choices when deciding to nibble, tuna great.... rice crisps a bit better than some of the alternatives, you know you will get back on the wagon, draw a line and move on... don't let a bad few minutes turn into an hour, evening off track!

You did well to choose a sensible food like tuna. None of us are failures as we are actively tackling our desire to lose weight and improve our health/wellbeing, but we are human and occasionally have a few extra calories.
As Mrs. Essex says 'onwards and upwards'!

Don't beat yourself up - in 68 days you've only had 1 slip-up - that's the crisp things, and I bet you didn't really enjoy them did you? 1 slip in that long is really good, so back to glugging water and you'll soon make amends.

It might be worth buying an extra couple of packs from your CDC for times just like this - I've got a few extras both at home and at work and they have saved me when I've tried a new flavour that I couldn't eat!

Hey hon, the tuna is fine, the cheese is also a very small amount and are protein so it's only the few crisps. I have eaten a lot worse and still lost every week so far so just put it behind you. You have done SO well and will be fine xx

You've done amazing to stick to it for 68 days... i had to move up to SS+ because it was either that or I was going to kill.

More sensible just to eat!! I'm too young to spend it behind bars.

I was jumping between SS and SS+ but I think i was just confusing my sad little(ha!) body. So it's SS+ from now on. Bring on that tin of tuna in spring water!! Woohoo!!

You'll be fine!! Don't stress... move on!! Forget about it (ala Robert De Niro...).

Lynne
x

Back