Step 1 Sole Source Day 7 and full of energy!

It was a hard slog to get to day 7 but now I'm here I'm feeling really good, loads of energy and really focused! Long may it continue.

Well Done Dorris im on day 6 i didnt start until Friday , got my first weigh in Tomorrow Morning and cant wait ..

I am feeling much the same very positive and got so much more energy than before .. i expected to have Caffiene withdrawels as i normally drink around 6 cands of diet coke dailly. but im feeling great im down 2 litres of water so far and about to have my cappiccino shake for lunch.

keep up the good work x

Wow 6 cans of coke, are you having coke zero? Some say you can't have it but I had it when I did the diet before and there were no negative effects. I saw it as a treat, just once a day.
I'm looking forward to next week when I can have the bars and mousse mix!
Good luck with your weigh in!

Yes diet coke 6 cans dailly :eek:

Im not having any fizzy drinks at all since i began on Friday so really proud of myself lol

I ordered my Bars yesterday cant wait , the lemon ones are meant to be fab :) x When is your 1st weigh in ?

Yeah I've heard the lemon ones are good, not had them yet.
My first weigh in isn't till next Tuesday, I only met my cambridge woman yesterday, I had done the first week on my own as I had some products left over from when I did the diet before.
Last time I did the diet I finished after 5 weeks cos i was going away, lost around 19lbs tho! This time I plan to do the diet properly from beginning to end!

Thanks, not weighing now, because of the threat if snow I picked up my products early. My CDC lives in the middle of no where so thought it would be best! I'll weigh myself tho!

Ahh that's good to hear! hope I feel like that on day 7. I always seem to feel tired :/

What day are you on Jodii? It does get easier I promise. I felt tired and cold to start off with, but loads of energy now! Still cold, but that's just me! Lol.
I'm so looking forward to Wednesday cos I can start having bars then! Woo hoo!

Back