Day 7 blues

merlynne08

Nearly finished the first week - 100% sole source, no cheating at all whatsoever. Been a difficult week - not the SS'ing itself, I've quite happily stayed away from food, walked around at a work do with a plate of food as if I was eating, took sweets when offered then threw them away. But I've had a horrible toothache, TOTM started on Tuesday and I've had 2 tough 13 hour shifts Mon/Tues.

Today its raining and cold, I'm feeling quite tired and without energy. Weird thing is I'm not hungry at all physically (thanks ketosis!) but every time something hard happens or I'm particularly tired, can't help thinking how lovely and comforting and nice it would be to "reward" myself with toast/butter and milky tea. *NOT* going to though!!

Can definitely see how I put on the weight though. I've been eating for comfort/reward rather than because I need to... should have been obvious but it wasn't :(

Weighin tomorrow. All fingers and toes crossed xxxxxxxx

Thats the hardest thing we all have to face...the times when we're bored, work, not well, TOTM and now toothache ontop of all that!!!

Just wait till you get on the scales I bet you'll be grinning from ear to ear.

Mind you maybe it's time to find something to distract you from the lousy weather, TOTM etc. Crafting? painting, some DIY etc?

you are doing so well hon. stick at it. am sure you'll get a great result in your first weigh in :D

abz xx

Thanks Suzanne and abs. Blues well and truly over now - turned heating on so nice and warm.

Went to make my second pack of the day and decided to try the chocolate fudge (see recipe at top of page). But had none left (oh yes, those two days in a row I had hot choc for breakfast), substituted the vanilla and microwaved the coffee-sweetener-pack mix for slightly shorter than recommended and ended up with a runny vanilla fudge. Yum. Highly recommend. Very filling. Must drink more water now though :)

well i had a bar and two shakes today. think i'll have a soup tomorrow so i don't get sick of the sweet but the only soup i like is the spicy tomato one. mmm. also makes me feel like i'm more normal at work if i have a soup. yummy. ha. especially if i eat it out of a bowl with a spoon, hee.

abz xx

Back