Day 7, ketostix, hunger, confusion!?!?

tiggywinkle

New to the forum so have just been dipping in and out. Just wondering......
On day 7 and have been 100% ss, drinking over 3litres water a day, a porridge, shake and soup a day.
1. I still feel hungry! - I thought it would stop soon, my poor rumbly tum!
2. Ketostix show strongest in morning but much paler during the day - is this typical?
3. Yucky taste in mouth but not so strong today-does it disappear after a while?

Will be weighed on day 12 but have hopped on scales at home and it is dropping. Am determined but just wondering about the above.

Thanks for any replies and good losses to you all. X

Well done for so far.
1. Are you sure you hungry and not that you fancy something to eat ( that's how I feel)
2. Usually paler during the day as your taking in fluids.
3. Yucky taste ......some people it goes bad or me its like dog breathe, don't like to get to lose to people lol
good luck for your weigh in :))))

If you are a 100% you will be in ketosis. Ditch the stix they are notoriously unreliable. On my first attemt on CD the hunger went on day 8. Persevere it will come and I was on a high then. I had a dry carpet tongue for a few days. The bad breath is par for the course and a sign of ketosis. I have a little bottle of mouthwash I take about with me. Good luck it will be worth it. Jayne

I have't bothered with the sticks as my breath is enough to go by lol!! i am on day 8 and i haven't been hungry all day, even had my first shake 12:30 and that is not like me at all!! but today i have had sever dry tongue (i hope that disappears!) but i have a mouth wash and spray that i use!! Good luck and keep up the good work ;) x x x x x

with the stix i find that i am in ketosis ( by bad breath and smelly wee sorry TMI) before i show any kind of pink on the stix - the stix only show that you have ketones in your waste you are probably actually ketogenic before then - i developed an unhealthy obessession with using them all the time before i actually realised my sysmptoms are much more reliable lol x

Day 9 feeling good but still hungry!?!? Yesterday the worst for hunger, my tummy was proper grumpy. Today it still seems there. I am in ketosis (100% ss) so and I just abnormal? Lol strange also that I had a big blow out in the days before I started yet never had any headache or felt crap. Lucky I suppose. Really enjoying all the shakes, soups and porridge. Can't wait for the wi. X

Back